+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Eli is a good quarterback but please don't say clutch

Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    All this Eli crap really needs to stop.

If we exclude New Orleans, New England, Green Bay, Atlanta, and maybe the Steelers and Chargers from the mix, every other team in the league would love to have Eli under center for them. Oh, forgot the Broncos.
    You do realize I'm kidding right??

Quote Originally Posted by GIANTSED101 View Post
    You do realize I'm kidding right??
    I'm confused . . . . aren't jokes supposed to be funny??

this isn't even worth laughing about.

A lot of people here are calling this guy clutch. I don't know when this started but he's clearly not a clutch QB. He is a useful reliable QB in the 4th quarter sure, but has he hit a GW touchdown while we were losing? Ever? Most of his big 4th quarter touchdowns have come during tie games.
    At first I thought this was serious.

A lot of people here are calling this guy clutch. I don't know when this started but he's clearly not a clutch QB. He is a useful reliable QB in the 4th quarter sure, but has he hit a GW touchdown while we were losing? Ever? Most of his big 4th quarter touchdowns have come during tie games.
    Are you kidding me???? He is clutch! He's also human, not every game is he going to be that way!
    ALL IN! NYG

Quote Originally Posted by NYG12589 View Post
    Are you kidding me???? He is clutch! He's also human, not every game is he going to be that way!
    He's kidding.....

This thread is an absolute failure...which is what it has in common with Coughlin and Eli.
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

Better that they happen during the game than after the game. They don't count TDs scored after the game...

thanks, couldn't figure out how to do that

check your pms
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This thread is an absolute failure...which is what it has in common with Coughlin and Eli.
    Not really. He had people fooled. I have to say me to. I feel so ashamed of myself.

+ Reply to Thread