+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Eli is a good quarterback but please don't say clutch

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    there was quite a few posters who actually argued eli wasnt clutch and that he lost that ability. the argument was "we havent had many chances where eli could have a comeback win for us and the times he has, the D just let the other team score to rewin it" ex SD 2009 iirc

legit, this "he isnt clutch" mentality was maintained by a few very regulars here, right up until like week 4 or 5 of last season. now, we all know of course how completely wrong and moronic they were, but it took a while for a few ppl to come around
    I was going to come on here and blast the OP for his post but then read your nonsense.

At least the OP was kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by GIANTSED101 View Post
    A lot of people here are calling this guy clutch. I don't know when this started but he's clearly not a clutch QB. He is a useful reliable QB in the 4th quarter sure, but has he hit a GW touchdown while we were losing? Ever? Most of his big 4th quarter touchdowns have come during tie games.
    Please close this thread immediately! Please!

Do people just jump in right away and starting talking before they actually realize what's read things. Geesh, and people say that I'm uptight. If you were reading the boards you would've quickly realized I was being sarcastic.

Do people just jump in right away and starting talking before they actually realize what's read things. Geesh, and people say that I'm uptight. If you were reading the boards you would've quickly realized I was being sarcastic.
    I still don't see how your little joke is in any way funny. just seems stupid to me. I think that's why peopel are confused.

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post

here I fixed it for you
    Thank you for the correction. I wasn't sure if he knew he was joking.

A lot of people here are calling this guy clutch. I don't know when this started but he's clearly not a clutch QB. He is a useful reliable QB in the 4th quarter sure, but has he hit a GW touchdown while we were losing? Ever? Most of his big 4th quarter touchdowns have come during tie games.
    you should be removed from these boards effective immediately,,,what a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    you should be removed from these boards effective immediately,,,what a joke.
    lmao he was kidding hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    I still don't see how your little joke is in any way funny. just seems stupid to me. I think that's why peopel are confused.
    Yes it may be stupid, as stupid as the one who keeps coming on here telling me this post is stupid. Man my brain hurts

Your brain hurts? Maybe you shouldn't post idiotic statements then.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Your brain hurts? Maybe you shouldn't post idiotic statements then.
    Are you and GMENAGAIN bum chums or something? I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your guy's feelings, my bad.I'll be careful next time to get your approval on what I post. Idiots statements?? Don't you mean idiotic? English 101 buddy

+ Reply to Thread