+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Eli is a good quarterback but please don't say clutch

It's difficult to determine whether something like this is a joke for two reasons:

1) People post ridiculous statements here all the time
    2) It's not funny

Right dude. I cant believe how eli missed that FG to win the game.

Quote Originally Posted by GIANTSED101 View Post
    A lot of people here are calling this guy clutch. I don't know when this started but he's clearly not a clutch QB. He is a useful reliable QB in the 4th quarter sure, but has he hit a GW touchdown while we were losing? Ever? Most of his big 4th quarter touchdowns have come during tie games.
    Lay off of the bath salts

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    i thought it was funny bc he played on the tynes not clutch thread. how do some people have diplomas? that wasnt obvious to everyone?

and rosevelt, say what u want but my comment was 100% accurate. u prob take offense to it bc u were prob one of the people perpetrating the "he's not clutch" myth

The only thing I take offense to is how far you're up Eli's buttocks. But I know that will never stop you.

A lot of people here are calling this guy clutch. I don't know when this started but he's clearly not a clutch QB. He is a useful reliable QB in the 4th quarter sure, but has he hit a GW touchdown while we were losing? Ever? Most of his big 4th quarter touchdowns have come during tie games.
    Pass that **** you're smokin this way please!

Veteran
    His first one was week 17 against Dallas his rookie season... U don't even watch this team if your asking that question... Troll.. he's probably got the most career 4th quarter comebacks than anyone in the NFL AND The 2 superbowls.

YOUR A ****ING *******

Quote Originally Posted by shotcalla39 View Post
    His first one was week 17 against Dallas his rookie season... U don't even watch this team if your asking that question... Troll.. he's probably got the most career 4th quarter comebacks than anyone in the NFL AND The 2 superbowls.

YOUR A ****ING *******
    lol I think he was joking but man that was funny

Good points! Don't call him clutch! Call him Mr. Clutch.
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

This goes in the 'all-time least intelligent posts' list.

No doubt about it. /ignore

hmmmm I think he is clutch and that is saying something as one of his long time critics

+ Reply to Thread