+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Veteran Cool Papa B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,628

    This Is Why You Can't Evaluate A Trade Until Their Careers Are Over.....

    I saw this and I just had to post it. It's amazing how people's views can change in just a short amount of time. I wonder what they think now.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJT4s...feature=g-vrec

  2. #2
    Veteran CowboysSuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    2,403
    "The Chargers pretty much stole the Giants blind in that one"

    "AJ Smith clearly outfoxed GM Ernie Accorsi"

    ahahahaha

  3. #3
    Veteran ibbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hamilton Canada
    Posts
    2,199
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    "The Chargers pretty much stole the Giants blind in that one"

    "AJ Smith clearly outfoxed GM Ernie Accorsi"

    ahahahaha

    yikes wonder what that guy is saying now.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    "The Chargers pretty much stole the Giants blind in that one"

    "AJ Smith clearly outfoxed GM Ernie Accorsi"

    ahahahaha
    Exactly why I don't listen to Don Banks anymore.

  5. #5
    Veteran Cool Papa B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,628
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    "The Chargers pretty much stole the Giants blind in that one"

    "AJ Smith clearly outfoxed GM Ernie Accorsi"

    ahahahaha
    Amazing isn't it? Chargers were an up-and-coming team between 2004-2008. It's not Rivers fault that they haven't gone to a Super Bowl though. I blame Norv more than anything. Totally underestimated Eli though.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    Amazing isn't it? Chargers were an up-and-coming team between 2004-2008. It's not Rivers fault that they haven't gone to a Super Bowl though. I blame Norv more than anything. Totally underestimated Eli though.
    Well it was an awesome trade for San Diego, until:

    1) Nate Kaeding missed the winning kick in the playoffs.

    2) Shawn Merriman stopped juicing.

    3) Phillip Rivers forgot which team to throw the ball to.

  7. #7
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    No mans land
    Posts
    22,606
    the problem was if AJ wasnt such a crappy owner Eli would have played there....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    I saw this and I just had to post it. It's amazing how people's views can change in just a short amount of time. I wonder what they think now.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJT4s...feature=g-vrec
    I think they actually updated it after the first Superbowl and the guy was basically like.."Well the Giants got the SB so they're happy but Rivers is better so there."

    I think that top 10 list needs another update.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

    Burier: Yes.

    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

    Burier: Yes. I promise.

  9. #9
    Veteran Cool Papa B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Well it was an awesome trade for San Diego, until:

    1) Nate Kaeding missed the winning kick in the playoffs.

    2) Shawn Merriman stopped juicing.

    3) Phillip Rivers forgot which team to throw the ball to.
    LOL LOL LOL.....

  10. #10
    What did AJ do, he traded one losing HC for another one. I personally think he let Marty go to fast.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts