+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Banned

The Official Packers Giants rivalry thread

GB is at Indianapolis next week and the Giants are at home against the Browns. Should be a win for both teams next week. Both teams are 2-2. This season will be fun, hope the Pack can make the postseason. We need to win against the Colts cause the Texans @Houston will be tough. Giants look like they are still a great team. Here is to a great rivalry for years to come, maybe this will be like the Colts Pats rivalry.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    GB is at Indianapolis next week and the Giants are at home against the Browns. Should be a win for both teams next week. Both teams are 2-2. This season will be fun, hope the Pack can make the postseason. We need to win against the Colts cause the Texans @Houston will be tough. Giants look like they are still a great team. Here is to a great rivalry for years to come, maybe this will be like the Colts Pats rivalry.
    You guys have nothing to worry about against the colts but Houston and GB is going to be a hell of a game we will see how good the best AFC team is against one of the best in the NFC

Dude - get a life. No one here cares about the Packers . . . at least certainly not enough to read your weekly Giants/Packers rivalry threads . . . . .

Banned
    We care about you guys. Your our rivals. Gmen that is a sign of respect when someone considers you a rival. Just think you could be the Browns and nobody would care about your team cause your never good. Anyway Eli I dont think we can beat Houston but we should beat Indy. Who do the Giants have after the Browns?

We care about you guys. Your our rivals. Gmen that is a sign of respect when someone considers you a rival. Just think you could be the Browns and nobody would care about your team cause your never good. Anyway Eli I dont think we can beat Houston but we should beat Indy. Who do the Giants have after the Browns?
    WE have the 49ers and I can't wait for that game...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    WE have the 49ers and I can't wait for that game...
    That will be a beauty. Where is that at? I hope it is a 4:00 game or Sunday night.

That will be a beauty. Where is that at? I hope it is a 4:00 game or Sunday night.
    4:25 at Candlestick park and we are going to prove Alex Smith can't get it done

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    4:25 at Candlestick park and we are going to prove Alex Smith can't get it done
    Thats right we have the sunday night game that day against the Texans in Houston. I cant wait to watch the Giants vs Niners as well. I bet it will be a similar game to last year, low scoring and tough defense. I think the Niners are dangerous as well as Philly. I think the Giants and us will be the wildcard teams in the NFC.

the Official what ?

smh

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

What is this guy smoking?

Hey, Rodgers12, this isnt the Bears or Vikings forum...

Your whiney *** team can enjoy losing to us in the playoffs this year too if you want.
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.