+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Packers Giants rivalry thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    I dont know. You guys have a tough schedule. I think your a good team but a brutal schedule. Im not sure if we can win our division. Our O line needs to step up and our defense got gashed for 471 yards. I hope we can get hot at some time during this season. I mean starting next week. It seems like were out of sync. Giants really should have beat the Eagles. I think both the Pack and Gmen should be 3-1.
    everyone has a tough schedule in our division the gIANTS HAVE PROVEN THEY CAN BEAT EVERY TEAM ON THEIR SCHEDULE EXCPET NO sorry for the caps

Giants-Packers rivalry...

Thanks for the laugh. I needed one
    Attached Images Attached Images

GB is at Indianapolis next week and the Giants are at home against the Browns. Should be a win for both teams next week. Both teams are 2-2. This season will be fun, hope the Pack can make the postseason. We need to win against the Colts cause the Texans @Houston will be tough. Giants look like they are still a great team. Here is to a great rivalry for years to come, maybe this will be like the Colts Pats rivalry.
    Give me a break...........look at the teams the Texans have beaten......a motley crew if there ever was one.

The only rivalry is whether or not you need to take your PROZAC more often.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

If you hate the Packers and believe there is a rivalry say I

Well that settles it.

Let's go.

Banned
    Well come on guys. We have met in big games 3 times in the past 5 years. There is a rivalry between these teams. I think we have the potential to be big rivals like the Colts and Pats.

Well come on guys. We have met in big games 3 times in the past 5 years. There is a rivalry between these teams. I think we have the potential to be big rivals like the Colts and Pats.
    Listen carefully, because I'm only going to say this once:

There is no rivalry. It is all in your mind

I'm getting ready to ban you for your own good. You haven't broken any rules, but you continue to make a fool of yourself, and I'm starting to feel a little bad. Knock it off with the rivalry nonsense, because it doesn't exist. Maybe 3 Giants fans give the Pack a second thought unless they're playing each other in any given week. Thats not a rivalry, it's a daydream.

What does our game against the Browns have anything to do with this rivalry?

Talk about self-created notions.

Get a grip, there is no rivalry. We own you's anyway.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    Listen carefully, because I'm only going to say this once:

There is no rivalry. It is all in your mind

I'm getting ready to ban you for your own good. You haven't broken any rules, but you continue to make a fool of yourself, and I'm starting to feel a little bad. Knock it off with the rivalry nonsense, because it doesn't exist. Maybe 3 Giants fans give the Pack a second thought unless they're playing each other in any given week. Thats not a rivalry, it's a daydream.
    Ok ok there is no rivalry. I may not like the Giants but I have tons of respect for them. I pay attention to them the most outside the NFC North. I am not trying to troll, I promise. Lets talk about the Packers and Giants upcoming schedules?

Just because he said he'll ban you, doesn't mean you should disagree with him.

I think you should keep disagreeing for the sake of the rest of the board.

No worries. There's a rivalry. Put in the books.

+ Reply to Thread