+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Packers Giants rivalry thread

Last TD was a garbage time TD & the 1st one was due to the fumble by Bradshaw giving them the ball on our 20. Same with some of TB's TDs that started deep in Giant territory thanks to Eli's picks. Only legit TD by Browns was the long TD pass. Our D is better than the Packer D & will get better once we get back our injured D-linemen Canty & Rocky Bernard.

Banned
    Yeah oh well season is over for us anyway. Texans next week @Houston we will get destroyed. Time to watch the MLB playoffs.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    Yeah oh well season is over for us anyway. Texans next week @Houston we will get destroyed. Time to watch the MLB playoffs.
    Come on dude, there is no bigger Packer fan then you. And u should know not every season is going to be a cakewalk. If you think that they maybe you are just a bandwagon fan that jumped on board during their SB run and subsequent 15-1 season the following year. It's just not usually like that in the NFL these days. Teams will take their lumps and have their share of injuries and losses during a long grueling season. It's the teams with the most resolve and the ones that overcome the most adversity that usually hoist the Lombardi in Feb, not the ones that have long long winning streaks...
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Banned
    Looks like an 8-8 season. They are just horrible. Keep playing like this and they wont win no more then 8 games. Like I said im watching baseball till the world series. The Packers are going to get slaughtered by Houston anyway next Sunday night. Looks like no playoff rematch this year.

Looks like an 8-8 season. They are just horrible. Keep playing like this and they wont win no more then 8 games. Like I said im watching baseball till the world series. The Packers are going to get slaughtered by Houston anyway next Sunday night. Looks like no playoff rematch this year.
    If it makes you feel better, I think the Packers will give the Texans their first loss next week.

You know what this is Rodger12 it's karma for making fun of us that we missed a FG against the Eagles.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    If it makes you feel better, I think the Packers will give the Texans their first loss next week.
    Never happen. I laughed when I read that. I think I will start Schaub in fantasy cause he will have a 500 yard day against our defense. Our reign ended when KC beat us last year.

Never happen. I laughed when I read that. I think I will start Schaub cause he will have a 500 yard day against our defense. Our reign ended when KC beat us last year.

Laugh all you want, but I've been more right than wrong this season so far and I'd like to think the Texans are beatable.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Laugh all you want, but I've been more right than wrong this season so far and I'd like to think the Texans are beatable.
    Game will be over for us by halftime. Texans are beatable but a team like the Patriots will be the team that beats them.

Game will be over for us by halftime. Texans are beatable but a team like the Patriots will be the team that beats them.
    The Patriots are more weak sauce than the pack.

+ Reply to Thread