+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Packers Giants rivalry thread

Oh and after that 6 TD performance by Rodgers I knew it was a matter of time for you to be back on here. didnt take long.. lol.. We love it because now the media will be falling all over themselves this week heaping praise on him again. Eli will get pushed to the background like always. JUST THE WAY WE LIKE IT
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Let Rodgers, Brady, Brees and the rest pile up regular season numbers...lol.. means nothing. Do you realize that Eli had a long long streak going of games over 200 yards and all he need yesterday in 4th quarter was 7 yards to reach 200 but the giants refused to throw the ball and just kept grinding it out with the running game just to wind down the clock and get the win. WHY? cause they dont care about those type things, personal stats and such. we care about Titles

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    Another thing is how the heck are the Falcons 6-0. They have to be the most overrated 6-0 team ever.
    I was saying the same thing to my brother-in-law yesterday. I wont be a believer in the Falcons until they win a meaningful game in January. Who knows maybe the dirty birds finish 13-3. But how did that work out for the Falcons last time they were 13-3?

By the way, told you not to give up on your Packers. I did not watch much of the game, but from what I read and saw on highlights, they were clicking on offense. I don't know how much the Texans defense missed Cushing, but Im sure that was a factor. But Schaub threw 2 picks and their offense was not as crisp.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    Crappy defenses with last minute wins. They should have lost to Carolina and possibly Oakland today.
    agreed. I see some weaknesses in the Falcons. One of which is their O-line in protecting Ryan. They still have to play the Saints, Giants, Cowboys, Eagles yet. Lets see how they fare with those teams.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

There is no rivalry.

Banned
    I just hope we can get hot at the end of the year like two years ago and Atlanta is in for another beatdown. Same with the Bears. Still we have a long season left.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    I was saying the same thing to my brother-in-law yesterday. I wont be a believer in the Falcons until they win a meaningful game in January. Who knows maybe the dirty birds finish 13-3. But how did that work out for the Falcons last time they were 13-3?

By the way, told you not to give up on your Packers. I did not watch much of the game, but from what I read and saw on highlights, they were clicking on offense. I don't know how much the Texans defense missed Cushing, but Im sure that was a factor. But Schaub threw 2 picks and their offense was not as crisp.
    the Falcons were the number 1 seed that season, correct? and they lost if i am not mistaken to the 7-9 Seahawks??? not sure

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    the Falcons were the number 1 seed that season, correct? and they lost if i am not mistaken to the 7-9 Seahawks??? not sure
    nope just checked it. they lost to the upstart WC GB Packers after they had their bye for getting the number one see and got trounced 48-21 lol...

So 48-21 and 24-2 in their two recent playoff games. thats being outscored 72-23...lol. Thats what you call getting it done when the chips are down...
    Oh and 2 of those points were scored by the Defense

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Banned
    If we play like we did last night it will come down to us and the Bears for the North title. Yeah we stomped Atlanta in the playoffs two years ago. Hope we play them again in Lambeau south or I mean the Georgia dome. We match up well with them.

Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    Falcons have one of the easiest schedules is the reason why.
    They really do!

Us & the Lions in Dec are their toughest teams of the yr!

They'll probably finish 13-3 & have HFA & then we'll go in there & blow em out! Can't wait to go to their house in Dec & give em another beatdown like we did last yr in the WC game.

Very unimpressive 6-0 record to say the least.

+ Reply to Thread