+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Packers Giants rivalry thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    Getting to the playoffs in this league can be a pain in the arse. Hopefully both our teams can make it. Nothing in this league is a gimme.
    I hope we can too. I really dont want to face you guys in the playoffs again though. We will most likely lose against you in the postseason. I think we can win the November game cause we play well against the Giants in the regular season lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    I hope we can too. I really dont want to face you guys in the playoffs again though. We will most likely lose against you in the postseason. I think we can win the November game cause we play well against the Giants in the regular season lol.
    Rodgers12, what the hell, you sound like a beaten man, we're only 6 games in, hold your head up!
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    Rodgers12, what the hell, you sound like a beaten man, we're only 6 games in, hold your head up!
    Im hoping for 6-3 after the next three games. We shall see.

Man, he's got the rest of you hook line & sinker! I bet if the Pack beats us in the playoffs, he'll be talking so much smack, it won't be funny. I for one hope the Pack struggles all yr & fail to make the playoffs. Don't wanna face Rogers at all in Jan. Take my chances against Ryan/Smith/Cutler/Wilson.

the Official what ?

smh

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Man, he's got the rest of you hook line & sinker! I bet if the Pack beats us in the playoffs, he'll be talking so much smack, it won't be funny. I for one hope the Pack struggles all yr & fail to make the playoffs. Don't wanna face Rogers at all in Jan. Take my chances against Ryan/Smith/Cutler/Wilson.
    I dont think you guys have to worry about us. We wont beat the Giants. We own Atlanta and SF. The Giants are a team we will probably never beat in the postseason mainly cause you have the defense to stop us and our defense is bad while your offense is good.

Banned
    Big wins for both teams today. I hope we can keep catching fire like we have been lately and carry it into the rest of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    Big wins for both teams today. I hope we can keep catching fire like we have been lately and carry it into the rest of the year.
    dude do you remember a short few weeks ago? You were ready to cash in your chips on the whole season. I and a bunch of other giants fans told u to relax and calm down. Not every season is going to be a 15-1 year and that the Pack would ounce back. They were to good not to
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    dude do you remember a short few weeks ago? You were ready to cash in your chips on the whole season. I and a bunch of other giants fans told u to relax and calm down. Not every season is going to be a 15-1 year and that the Pack would ounce back. They were to good not to
    It was only 10-6 at halftime we were ahead. Rodgers was awesome today, 30/37. I think 2 of those were spikes too to stop the clock before halftime.

There is no rivalry.

+ Reply to Thread