+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 182

Thread: The Official Packers Giants rivalry thread

  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    Getting to the playoffs in this league can be a pain in the arse. Hopefully both our teams can make it. Nothing in this league is a gimme.
    I hope we can too. I really dont want to face you guys in the playoffs again though. We will most likely lose against you in the postseason. I think we can win the November game cause we play well against the Giants in the regular season lol.

  2. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    I hope we can too. I really dont want to face you guys in the playoffs again though. We will most likely lose against you in the postseason. I think we can win the November game cause we play well against the Giants in the regular season lol.
    Rodgers12, what the hell, you sound like a beaten man, we're only 6 games in, hold your head up!
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    Rodgers12, what the hell, you sound like a beaten man, we're only 6 games in, hold your head up!
    Im hoping for 6-3 after the next three games. We shall see.

  4. #94
    Man, he's got the rest of you hook line & sinker! I bet if the Pack beats us in the playoffs, he'll be talking so much smack, it won't be funny. I for one hope the Pack struggles all yr & fail to make the playoffs. Don't wanna face Rogers at all in Jan. Take my chances against Ryan/Smith/Cutler/Wilson.

  5. #95
    All-Pro giantyankee1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    OUT of MARKET
    Posts
    15,179
    the Official what ?

    smh


    NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Man, he's got the rest of you hook line & sinker! I bet if the Pack beats us in the playoffs, he'll be talking so much smack, it won't be funny. I for one hope the Pack struggles all yr & fail to make the playoffs. Don't wanna face Rogers at all in Jan. Take my chances against Ryan/Smith/Cutler/Wilson.
    I dont think you guys have to worry about us. We wont beat the Giants. We own Atlanta and SF. The Giants are a team we will probably never beat in the postseason mainly cause you have the defense to stop us and our defense is bad while your offense is good.

  7. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    589
    Big wins for both teams today. I hope we can keep catching fire like we have been lately and carry it into the rest of the year.

  8. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    Big wins for both teams today. I hope we can keep catching fire like we have been lately and carry it into the rest of the year.
    dude do you remember a short few weeks ago? You were ready to cash in your chips on the whole season. I and a bunch of other giants fans told u to relax and calm down. Not every season is going to be a 15-1 year and that the Pack would ounce back. They were to good not to
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  9. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    dude do you remember a short few weeks ago? You were ready to cash in your chips on the whole season. I and a bunch of other giants fans told u to relax and calm down. Not every season is going to be a 15-1 year and that the Pack would ounce back. They were to good not to
    It was only 10-6 at halftime we were ahead. Rodgers was awesome today, 30/37. I think 2 of those were spikes too to stop the clock before halftime.

  10. #100
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    There is no rivalry.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts