+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Packers Giants rivalry thread

Banned
    -saved for after the lil g's bye:

Go Packers!!

just think, when Dallas wins this week n against the skins on t-day, if the g's lose to the packers, then Dallas will be on top in first with a better division record; even though their records would be tied...........

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post

Go Packers!!

just think, when Dallas wins this week n against the skins on t-day, if the g's lose to the packers, then Dallas will be on top in first with a better division record; even though their records would be tied...........
    Right, and you are one game out of last place. I wouldn't expect anything less from a clown like you, come back and talk smack when you're actually relevant.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Right, and you are one game out of last place. I wouldn't expect anything less from a clown like you, come back and talk smack when you're actually relevant.
    lil eli and the g's sure aint relevant right now lol. eli has been the worse qb in the league the last 3 weeks. thats a pretty significant meltdown

Banned
    lil eli and the g's sure aint relevant right now lol. eli has been the worse qb in the league the last 3 weeks. thats a pretty significant meltdown
    It is but we are still in 1st place despite of it. What does that say about your garbage team? BTW, are you from Texas?

Banned
    We are 1st place in the division and defending super bowl champs, while you are one game out of last place and haven't won a playoff game in what 15 years is it now? You are a chump, pack your bags and go home, come back in another 15 years maybe then you will have something to hang your hat on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    We play you again next year in New York. I do know though if the Giants were out of it there is no way most of their fans root for GB to win it all. Unless we played the Pats in the super bowl then maybe you would.
    Wrong again I think the pack nd their fanase yes if the Giants were not to make it.... I WOULD WANT THE TO WINN THE SB JUAT LIKE AGAINST THE STEELERS. THERE IS NO RIVALRY!!!! I also wouls love to see you pond the cowbutts but they luck year in and year out not playing you.
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 11-15-2012 at 08:40 PM.

Go Packers!!

Like it a guarantee that you'll beat the Browns and redskins alSo you go PTT.NO,BENGALS.PHILLY.,REDSKINS YOU LOSE 3 OF THOSE YOUR 8-8

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    We are 1st place in the division and defending super bowl champs, while you are one game out of last place and haven't won a playoff game in what 15 years is it now? You are a chump, pack your bags and go home, come back in another 15 years maybe then you will have something to hang your hat on.
    nope....new ownage on the near horizon for the east. think i am gonna stick around. get used it

Banned
    nope....new ownage on the near horizon for the east. think i am gonna stick around. get used it
    Talking smack with hopes high at 4-6 speaks more about you and the Dallas fanbase than I could ever convey. I will enjoy the fallout after Dallas fails to achieve anything yet again after the regular season.

Bench Player
    Nice win today.

+ Reply to Thread