+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Packers Giants rivalry thread

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Schiano View Post
    Wish this game was on Thanksgiving... going to be a snooze fest with the Patriots/Jets late game.
    Only thing I can hope for is while the Pats are running up the score and Brady is padding his stats with his 5th TD, some Jet "falls" into his knee.
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

Even our Giant fans are better than GB! watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXe1YjgIBZ8
    Last edited by tcseacliff; 11-22-2012 at 04:40 PM.

It's funny didn't here from Crue for a month until now I wouldn't be surprised if RG3 runs all over Dallas tomorrow and they lose big. RG3 knows how big this game is for Washington they hate the Cowboys like we hate the Eagles....even though I hate the Cowboys more. I'm telling you the Redskins win tomorrow and we beatdown GB again this Sunday for them opening their big mouths last year. GB used to be a respectable organization but now with Rodgers ****y stupid attitude with his stupid belt celebration and clay's whinin g they are in trouble.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    It's funny didn't here from Crue for a month until now I wouldn't be surprised if RG3 runs all over Dallas tomorrow and they lose big. RG3 knows how big this game is for Washington they hate the Cowboys like we hate the Eagles....even though I hate the Cowboys more. I'm telling you the Redskins win tomorrow and we beatdown GB again this Sunday for them opening their big mouths last year. GB used to be a respectable organization but now with Rodgers ****y stupid attitude with his stupid belt celebration and clay's whinin g they are in trouble.
    Eli Rodgers is a class act. Didnt you see he visited and helped a girl with cancer just recently. If you knew him he isnt arrogant.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    Eli Rodgers is a class act. Didnt you see he visited and helped a girl with cancer just recently. If you knew him he isnt arrogant.
    Do YOU know him?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    a month? lol, what kind of desperation drivel is this? you people best be worried cause that "sure thing" about you chumps winning the east, is totally out the window. packers are gonna whip up on you sunday night.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    a month? lol, what kind of desperation drivel is this? you people best be worried cause that "sure thing" about you chumps winning the east, is totally out the window. packers are gonna whip up on you sunday night.

For your wallet ...............A picture is worth a 1000 words !

-saved for after the lil g's bye:

Go Packers!!

just think, when Dallas wins this week n against the skins on t-day, if the g's lose to the packers, then Dallas will be on top in first with a better division record; even though their records would be tied...........

Any more Predictions, Professor Crue ?

Go Giants !

Who is the chump now? BoB 3 ran ALL over your beloved Cowpies on Tday. I think he could have beaten them all by his lonesome!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

just like the niners had revenge on their minds, the pack will have the same fate...

+ Reply to Thread