+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: The Official Packers Giants rivalry thread

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    That was another classic beat down. Totally dominated again. What Rodgers and the pack Going to say now? On we beat ourselves again, lol
    I believe Rodgers already did in his aftergame interview. Said we played "good" but they didn't have any emotion in this game. They played bad. They stunk it up.

Maybe thats because the Giants brought their A game and made you look bad?
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

Banned
    Not sure we will bounce back after that performance. The Giants are a great team but we looked like Philly out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    Not sure we will bounce back after that performance. The Giants are a great team but we looked like Philly out there.
    you will bounce back. Thats what good teams do. it happens over and over during a long season. you see a good team just have an off week and get trounced but bounce right back in following weeks. We played well prob best all around game at SF in that blowout win over them. then we played like we did vs Cinn and get destroyed. So as you can see we came back and beat a team like GB in blowout fashion that was on a 5game roll. it will all come out in the wash and GB and NY will be back in the playoffs when its all said and done
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

It looks tough. The wildcard will most likely come out of the North and the South as Tampa seems to have a had a resurgence.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    It looks tough. The wildcard will most likely come out of the North and the South as Tampa seems to have a had a resurgence.
    well we can be sure there wont be a WC representative out of the nfce this year. Thats why we need to get this Div locked up. to many other teams with good records will snatch up those 2 WCs so we need to put away Wash next week and hope that the rest of the div kills each other off over next few weeks..

Like philly beating dallas would be a great thing next week

4-New York Giants!!!!!

"Blue Cheese "is my favorite dressing...

I don't know, I was looking at the Packers remaining schedule and I honestly believe they can run the table. Minny? The Bears? They had a very off night and were playing a team that desperately needed a win. Good teams bounce back and I think they will.

Banned
    December 16th will be the real battle. Packers vs Bears in Chicago will most likely decide the division. Hopefully the Vikings can beat the Bears up in the dome which I think they can. I will be happy if we win a playoff game this year if we can get there. Tampa seems like a team that is going to make a run at the final spot. They are really playing well.

Our blowout win while unexpected, didn't really shock me either. GB was coming in on a 5 game win streak, but asides from the Texans blowout win, the rest of the teams they beat were the Jags, Cards, Rams & Lions, teams all under 500 & playing pretty bad this yr.

GB or Chi will get 1 of the 2 WC slots, that's a given IMO. However, I highly doubt GB fans want them facing the Giants again in the playoffs. We own them like we own NE.

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Our blowout win while unexpected, didn't really shock me either. GB was coming in on a 5 game win streak, but asides from the Texans blowout win, the rest of the teams they beat were the Jags, Cards, Rams & Lions, teams all under 500 & playing pretty bad this yr.GB or Chi will get 1 of the 2 WC slots, that's a given IMO. However, I highly doubt GB fans want them facing the Giants again in the playoffs. We own them like we own NE.
    and were starting to get in the heads of SF as well

4-New York Giants!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread