+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: The Official Packers Giants rivalry thread

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    It's funny didn't here from Crue for a month until now I wouldn't be surprised if RG3 runs all over Dallas tomorrow and they lose big. RG3 knows how big this game is for Washington they hate the Cowboys like we hate the Eagles....even though I hate the Cowboys more. I'm telling you the Redskins win tomorrow and we beatdown GB again this Sunday for them opening their big mouths last year. GB used to be a respectable organization but now with Rodgers ****y stupid attitude with his stupid belt celebration and clay's whining they are in trouble.
    Wow I pretty much called both those games lol....and Rodger12 just because Rodgers does stuff for cancer doesn't mean the guy isn't a****** and I seriously doubt you know him.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    a month? lol, what kind of desperation drivel is this? you people best be worried cause that "sure thing" about you chumps winning the east, is totally out the window. packers are gonna whip up on you sunday night.
    HAHAHAHAHA next time wait to make your predictions Crue,cause you are bad luck.....for your fanbase lol.

Banned
    I dont want to play the Giants again that is for sure. I know we will get smoked if we play the Giants again. I feel we matchup well with Atlanta and Chicago if we make the playoffs.

The Packers are a very good team. VERY GOOD. I honestly don't know how we did this to them. I kept thinking to myself... "Is this the same Giants team that laid an egg vs the Bengals?"

The Giants are no guarentee to make the playoffs. A win vs the Redskins will pull us so close but we certinly can lose to the Saints, Atlanta, and the Ravens too so these games are no gimmies.

The Packers have a much easier schedule and can very easily take that division. Chicago with Cutler is iffy at best. I have no faith in Cutler.

If I look into the crystal ball, I see The packeres as the 3rd seed, Atlanta as 1st seed, San Fran as 2nd seed, Giants as 4th seed, Bears as 5th seed, and either Seattle or Washington as the 6th seed.

This would set up Green Bay vs Washington and Giants vs Bears in first round. Yeah I'm way ahead of myself but that;'s what I'm seeing.

Scoops

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scoopscj View Post
    The Packers are a very good team. VERY GOOD. I honestly don't know how we did this to them. I kept thinking to myself... "Is this the same Giants team that laid an egg vs the Bengals?"

The Giants are no guarentee to make the playoffs. A win vs the Redskins will pull us so close but we certinly can lose to the Saints, Atlanta, and the Ravens too so these games are no gimmies.

The Packers have a much easier schedule and can very easily take that division. Chicago with Cutler is iffy at best. I have no faith in Cutler.

If I look into the crystal ball, I see The packeres as the 3rd seed, Atlanta as 1st seed, San Fran as 2nd seed, Giants as 4th seed, Bears as 5th seed, and either Seattle or Washington as the 6th seed.

This would set up Green Bay vs Washington and Giants vs Bears in first round. Yeah I'm way ahead of myself but that;'s what I'm seeing.

Scoops
    Were ok but nothing like last year or the year before. I just dont have much faith that GB can do anything after what i saw last week.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    Were ok but nothing like last year or the year before. I just dont have much faith that GB can do anything after what i saw last week.
    thats the beauty of the NfL. Things change from week to week. Remember how down you were early on when they were when they lost to colts to drop to 2-3. You were convinced the season was over. I told you the Pack would be Back. Lol. And sure enough they won 5 in a row. They will bounce back this time to and win 4/5 to close season
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Sorry, GB winning streak came courtesy of asides from the Texans, playing 4 extremely bad teams in the Rams, Az, Jags & Lions. Not exactly a murderers row there. What happened when they finally played a really good team? They got exploded! Now they got Minny 2x, da bears, Lions & Titans left with only the Bears as the only legit tough team left on their schedule. See em beating Lions & Titans, splitting with Minny & losing to the Bears. So they finish 10-6 & as their reward, they get us in the WC rd. Don't really think they want that at all.

GB is good, no doubt, but they can't hang with the more tougher, physical Ds such as us, SF & Seattle whom sacked Rogers 12 times & laid down the smackdown on him. GB is a finesse team & cannot win the battle of the trenches vs the big bad physical Defenses I just mentioned.

Banned
    Losing our O coordinator Philbin killed us alot. Our offense is 20th in the league right now and it shows. I will consider the season a success if we win just one playoff game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    Losing our O coordinator Philbin killed us alot. Our offense is 20th in the league right now and it shows. I will consider the season a success if we win just one playoff game.
    I have heard that Clay Matthews III is over rated.........what do you think ?

Banned
    Matthews is the best linebacker in the game and Rodgers is the best qb in the game right now.

+ Reply to Thread