+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Packers Giants rivalry thread

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Spoken like a true bandwagon fan. Remember the Giants were 7-7 last year before getting hot and realing off 6 straight to win the crown. Got to have faith.
    Thats what I keep saying. if we can just get to 7-7 again we will have the League right where we want em.....lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Thats what I keep saying. if we can just get to 7-7 again we will have the League right where we want em.....lol
    We actually might be playing that card again. We cant get too hot early otherwise teams will know we are good. Thats why Coughlin is the greatest coach ever. He purposely lost us that game vs the Eagles to keep our heads from getting too big too early. A 6-7 record then beating off the Birds, The Falcons, Ravens and Eagles to end the season and win the divsion is exactly how we want it.
    If you dig up the dirt in Oakland, you will find Giant bones

3/18/14 Draft:
    1-Aaron Donald DT Pitt
    2-Kareem Martin DE UNC
    3-Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB Neb
    4-C.J. Fiedorowicz TE Iowa
    5-Bryan Stork C FSU
    5-Chris Watt G ND
    6-Jeff Janis WR SV

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    We actually might be playing that card again. We cant get too hot early otherwise teams will know we are good. Thats why Coughlin is the greatest coach ever. He purposely lost us that game vs the Eagles to keep our heads from getting too big too early. A 6-7 record then beating off the Birds, The Falcons, Ravens and Eagles to end the season and win the divsion is exactly how we want it.
    yes I agree that starting slow and getting hot at right time is the way to go. Look how 18-0 worked out for the Pats and 15-1 worked out for GB. However I think you meant 6-6 and win last 4, right?

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    Never happen. I laughed when I read that. I think I will start Schaub in fantasy cause he will have a 500 yard day against our defense. Our reign ended when KC beat us last year.

Actually, your reign ended when we b&^% slapped you in the playoffs in your house...again!

Banned
    Were already 2 games back behind the Vikings and Bears. I do think Chicago is good but the Vikings should come back crashing down to earth.

There is no rivarly.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    There is no rivarly.
    Ok there isnt.

All-Pro
    Ok there isnt.
    there might be Rodgers12 after all. lol. did u see my post in another thread? after research i saw that in 07 once, 08 once (nfccg) 10 once, 11 once, 12 once (nfc playoff) and we play again next month and maybe even in playoffs. so adding that up thats 5times in 5seasons not counting this year. our game this year will make it 6times in 6seasons. so with the frequent play you cant quite be considerd a division rival who we play twice a year, but pretty close as you can get with an avg of once a season

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Banned
    I dont think there will be this year. The Giants will be in the playoffs and the Pack probably wont be. We dug ourselves too deep of a hole to climb out of. I just dont see us bouncing back.

I dont think there will be this year. The Giants will be in the playoffs and the Pack probably wont be. We dug ourselves too deep of a hole to climb out of. I just dont see us bouncing back.
    2-3 too deep of a hole? Wow, you have no faith left! You beat the Bears once already, have 2 left each against the Vikings and Lions. Anything can happen between now and week 17.
    "Why did it take us three years to figure out Jerel Jernigan can play?" John Mara

+ Reply to Thread