+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Packers Giants rivalry thread

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    2-3 too deep of a hole? Wow, you have no faith left! You beat the Bears once already, have 2 left each against the Vikings and Lions. Anything can happen between now and week 17.
    i know? How is 2-3 to deep a hole? Even if they had lost to saints and were 1-4 now that would not even be to deep a hole to climb out of. It's early
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Banned
    The way were playing right now, this team will be lucky to go 8-8. There is no way they beat Houston Sunday night. The game is down there and the Texans fans will be pumped up and so will Houston after struggling with the Jets. They see a 2-3 team coming in with no confidence in the world after losing to the Colts.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    yes I agree that starting slow and getting hot at right time is the way to go. Look how 18-0 worked out for the Pats and 15-1 worked out for GB. However I think you meant 6-6 and win last 4, right?
    I think 9-7 could win the divison again. May be tougher though since we are 0-2 in the East already. So a tie may go to the runners, Vick / Romo. I wouldnt be shocked if 9-7 wins the divison again though. 10-6 I think is a safe bet.
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

Banned
    Never thought we would beat Houston in Houston! Huge statement win. As much as I hate to say it great statement win for the Giants as well. We have the Rams next week in St. Louis. That will be a tough one and I look at it as a must win to keep pace with the Giants, Niners and Falcons. Both teams look like they will be there in the end again. Giants play washington where next week?
    Last edited by Rodgers12; 10-15-2012 at 01:55 AM.

Banned
    Another thing is how the heck are the Falcons 6-0. They have to be the most overrated 6-0 team ever.

Falcons have one of the easiest schedules is the reason why.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    Another thing is how the heck are the Falcons 6-0. They have to be the most overrated 6-0 team ever.
    Crappy defenses with last minute wins. They should have lost to Carolina and possibly Oakland today.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

the Pack and GMEN once again own the NFC ... sure da' Bears are still yet to be exposed, but Niners, Vikings, Eagles, etc. ... all exposed
    Apologize to Melo 5

Never thought we would beat Houston in Houston! Huge statement win. As much as I hate to say it great statement win for the Giants as well. We have the Rams next week in St. Louis. That will be a tough one and I look at it as a must win to keep pace with the Giants, Niners and Falcons. Both teams look like they will be there in the end again. Giants play washington where next week?
    I was happy to see GB smack Houston around, those guys think they have climbed the ladder a little too quickly and they have no sense of perspective. Glad to see someone restore some order on them.

Atlanta needs a little of that medicine too.
    Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 10-15-2012 at 05:38 AM.

So people on here were saying that it was not a big deal that GB was 2-3 and would be Back and you were already cashing in your chips on the season. I told you its a long season and it wouldnt matter this early and GB has the tools to bounce back. see some of my posts above. Thats why we here on this board dont get all bent out of shape with a bad reg season loss to good teams. I mean what would you have done had the packers started 6-2 last season and then lost 5/6 in bad fashion. Prob on suicide watch. lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

+ Reply to Thread