+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CLEVELAND BROWNS - we owe them an *** whooping for 2008

Lets just worry about winning the game.. All i know is CLE was a 17yrd pass away from tying BALT in BALT at end of REGULATION and lost to philly by less then we did.. Thats a team u simply don't want to take lightly...

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    As I said in another thread, the idea that this team will use an insignificant regular season loss in 2008 as motivation for Sunday's game is just silly.
    It's not silly at all. The players were pissed about that game. They will not let that happen again. Coughlin will not let that happen again.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    It's not silly at all. The players were pissed about that game. They will not let that happen again. Coughlin will not let that happen again.
    Their motivation is that they just lost a division game and their next game is against San Fran, which makes this game a must win. If TC has to point back to a meaningless 2008 regualr season loss for motivation, then we are in serious trouble.

Just out of curiosity, what is it that you think TC should say to the team about the 2008 game?

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    Their motivation is that they just lost a division game and their next game is against San Fran, which makes this game a must win. If TC has to point back to a meaningless 2008 regualr season loss for motivation, then we are in serious trouble.

Just out of curiosity, what is it that you think TC should say to the team about the 2008 game?
    Prepare like you're facing the 85 Bears because they beat us once and they can beat us again, right? Preparation is key here men. Put the work in, in practice that way it's fun on game day. This is a good football team we are facing. We cannot afford any slip ups. Work your *** off now and have fun during the game.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

do the browns have any of the same players from 2008?
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

My father in law is a Browns fan and he let me hear it after that game..So I would like to be able to repay him..lol
    ALL IN!

+ Reply to Thread