+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If we don't do well next month,there will be no second half hot steak this year

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nyg/schedule Look at the last 4 games,and those are not exactly favorable.We never beat New orleans/Philly.Ravens on road and Falcons on road 2 top home teams.Good luck,this could be a disaster if we don't play well next month.Given Nicks/Phillips out I don't even have confidence in that.Totally different gut feeling than last year.

Don't we have to be worried about this month first? If we don't start winning games right now next month is completely irrelevant.

We don't beat NO in NO. They have to come here, in December. Plus that team is not the same without Payton calling the plays.

Sure, we've had issues with Philly, but almost every game over the last several have been very close games that came down to the 4Q. It isn't like we get completely owned from word go.

Baltimore and Atlanta will be tough games, but far from unwinnable.

Quote Originally Posted by experto View Post
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nyg/schedule Look at the last 4 games,and those are not exactly favorable.We never beat New orleans/Philly.Ravens on road and Falcons on road 2 top home teams.Good luck,this could be a disaster if we don't play well next month.Given Nicks/Phillips out I don't even have confidence in that.Totally different gut feeling than last year.
    Let's not get ahead of ourselves. The Browns are next
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    RF is the philosopher of the boards
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Exactly....let's beat the Browns, and get to 3-2.

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Exactly....let's beat the Browns, and get to 3-2.
    Which we are going to do
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

oh yeah cause there is no way the Giants can possibly win their last 4 games........

I believe the end of last year we beat the Jets, Cowboys, ATL, Green Bay, SF, and NE....oh, and all in a row.

This team can beat anyone when it needs to. Let's just focus on Sunday's game for now.