+ Reply to Thread

seahawks tiebreaker

as if this didn't s*ck already. seahawks now own the tiebreaker over the giants in the wildcard. so now not only did we blow the division today, (not mathematically, but you all know what i mean), we won't even sniff the wildcard now.

nice effort little blue. way to play like men today. (and vs. Sea and Philly, and etc.)

Re: seahawks tiebreaker

[quote user="elitosmith"]

*as if this didn't s*ck already.* seahawks now own the tiebreaker over the giants in the wildcard.* so now not only did we blow the division today, (not mathematically, but you all know what i mean), we won't even sniff the wildcard now.*

nice effort little blue.* way to play like men today.* (and vs. Sea and Philly, and etc.)

[/quote]

The Giants were never going to make the playoffs as a wildcard.

It's Win or stay home in January for the Giants. No wildcard spot guaranteed.

[quote user="dave8274"][quote user="elitosmith"]

as if this didn't s*ck already. seahawks now own the tiebreaker over the giants in the wildcard. so now not only did we blow the division today, (not mathematically, but you all know what i mean), we won't even sniff the wildcard now.

nice effort little blue. way to play like men today. (and vs. Sea and Philly, and etc.)

[/quote]

The Giants were never going to make the playoffs as a wildcard.[/quote]

Yup pretty much.

We knew it would come down to winning the NFC East...and we didn't show up today.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

i know they wouldn't make it as a wildcard. just trying to illuminate how bad we s*ck. the seachickens leap us in the nfc standings. what a joke. sick to my stomach. not over losing. but at they absolute flat-line job at home in december with everything to play for. same as 07 vs redskins in week 15. but this ain't the same team. and a bad buffalo team isn't the only thing between us and a playoff spot, as was the case in 07