+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

You know how the CLE game will unfold

At home against a winless team.

Giants should be fired up after a tough loss and a brutal game against SF on deck.

However...

Early turnovers, dropped passes and an inconsisten defense will lkeep CLE in it too long.

You know that if you turn the game on at the start of the 4th quater, NY will probably be down by at least a TD and Eli will have to pull it out of the hat again.

Giants will be driving for the winning score with under 2 minutes left in the game. Will it go down like the Seahawks game last year, Eagles game on Monday night or does it go the other way like the Miami or Buffalo games last year?

At least it's never dull.

I have no doubt in my mind that Weeden will outplay Eli.

Oh and Trent Richardson will have a career day too.

Are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
    I have no doubt in my mind that Weeden will outplay Eli.

Oh and Trent Richardson will have a career day too.
    biggest TROLL ever hey if you don't believe in the Giants go route for the Patriots or Packers I heard their qb's can put up 40 TDs

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Are you serious?
    It's funny how everyone has lost faith in this team and disturbing at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    biggest TROLL ever hey if you don't believe in the Giants go route for the Patriots or Packers I heard their qb's can put up 40 TDs
    Um, I predicted Cleveland 24 Giants 27 in another thread.

Do you think Cleveland is a push-over? Boy, you are in for a surprise.

Can mods start banning people please..

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Veteran
    I think that this game will be close...not because of the gap in talent (obviously we have way more than they do) but because they are hungry to get their first win...and our team is too busy thinking about the loss to the Iggles to properly prepare for the browns.

On a side note I do look forward to Pitt beating the ever living snot out of Vick and Company....

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
    Um, I predicted Cleveland 24 Giants 27 in another thread.

Do you think Cleveland is a push-over? Boy, you are in for a surprise.
    No I just find this laughable in your eyes this is the way the Giants should look Eli is to confident so he should take on less responsibility and be a " game manager" cause he is not a gun-slinger and that our defense is going to completly fold because of Trent and Brandon Weeden will out play Eli cause in you eyes Eli sucks and so does this team... you have already hit the panic button and I say if the Giants play up to their ability which they will this should be an easy win I think you are giving Cleveland to much credit.

We'll beat them, but we'll probably let them hang around a little and let things get a bit too interesting. Typical Giant football