+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation CLEVELAND BROWNS - we owe them an *** whooping for 2008

They TROUNCED us in '08 we owe them a beat down.

We had better not be looking ahead to SF... maybe a small benefit of coming off that Philly loss is we need a win badly.

Haden is going to be out thank God.

We had better hit on all cylinders this game and I hate to say it but prepare ourselves for a trip to Candlestick.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    They TROUNCED us in '08 we owe them a beat down.

We had better not be looking ahead to SF... maybe a small benefit of coming off that Philly loss is we need a win badly.

Haden is going to be out thank God.

We had better hit on all cylinders this game and I hate to say it but prepare ourselves for a trip to Candlestick.
    Half of that team is probably not on the roster so it may only be a select few that even remember....but us poor fans always remember...Ill never forget that for the only time in his career braylon edwards actually caught balls
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    Half of that team is probably not on the roster so it may only be a select few that even remember....but us poor fans always remember...Ill never forget that for the only time in his career braylon edwards actually caught balls
    Hmm let's see...

Eli
    Snee
    Osi
    Tuck
    Kiwi
    C-Web
    KP
    Bradshaw
    Hixon
    Diehl
    Blackburn
    T2(He'll fill the new guys in)
    Tynes
    DeOssie

Did I forget anyone? They will fill the new guys in and let them know how bad that loss felt.... we will be PREPARED.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

Hmm let's see...

Eli
    Snee
    Osi
    Tuck
    Kiwi
    C-Web
    KP
    Bradshaw
    Hixon
    Diehl
    Blackburn
    T2(He'll fill the new guys in)
    Tynes
    DeOssie

Did I forget anyone? They will fill the new guys in and let them know how bad that loss felt.... we will be PREPARED.
    First...I was embellishing and second that a lot less than half of 53....i guess my point got missed
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

First...I was embellishing and second that a lot less than half of 53....i guess my point got missed
    No, I was simply listing the players still on the team. Wasn't a shot at you at all. definitely took it the wrong way.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

That's so true, I was thinking the same exact thing about Braylon.

No, I was simply listing the players still on the team. Wasn't a shot at you at all. definitely took it the wrong way.
    It's all good...we're all (except for a few exceptions on this board)on the same side

It's all good...we're all (except for a few exceptions on this board)on the same side
    Haha indeed

But my point being I'm 100% POSITIVE the players I listed will remind them of that dreadful MNF embarrassment to the brown on prime time TV.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

Haha indeed

But my point being I'm 100% POSITIVE the players I listed will remind them of that dreadful MNF embarrassment to the brown on prime time TV.

I hope so...but honestly I think sometimes the fans take things worse than some players

I hope so...but honestly I think sometimes the fans take things worse than some players
    Same could be said vice-versa. All depends.

The players did not forget what happened in 2008 I can assure you that. I guarantee you the medias will address it as well.. even to players that weren't on the team at the time.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?