+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ramses Barden Unlikely to Play vs. Browns.....Concussion.....

According to the report, it is unclear when Barden suffered the concussion. Though he grabbed just two receptions for 36 yards against the Philadelphia Eagles, the 26-year-old receiver was on the field for 43 of the Giants' 68 snaps and was never seen leaving the field with an injury.....

How the heck did that happen?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...wrs-concussion

Veteran
    Maybe someone can clarify, but isn't a ruled concussion automatically mean a player is sitting for a game? I've been assuming that he was out this week regardless.

Hopefully someone knows the answer to this, injury rules and 'unwritten' injury rules are tough to keep up with these days.

Bleacher Report..

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    Maybe someone can clarify, but isn't a ruled concussion automatically mean a player is sitting for a game? I've been assuming that he was out this week regardless.

Hopefully someone knows the answer to this, injury rules and 'unwritten' injury rules are tough to keep up with these days.
    Absolutely not. He must pass the concussion tests later this week and if he does he will be likely cleared to play. Bleacher Report is garbage ignore them.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    How the heck did that happen?
    At 6'6", probably walked into an overhead fan.

Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post

My understanding is they have to pass an "independent" medical examination before they can practice. Josh Cribbs was knocked out last Thursday and he's practicing today.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran
    Maybe it happened late in the game, on the second PI call by the Eagles? Looked like he took a shot to the head from a defender and had a rough landing.

...or maybe it happened after the game via voodoo from Nnamdi as payback for poking his eye.

I cant believe our WR corps are now being decimated. Maybe we can bring in Douglas off the PS now and see what he has. It has to be more then what JJ brings us.

5trive for Fiv5

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I cant believe our WR corps are now being decimated. Maybe we can bring in Douglas off the PS now and see what he has. It has to be more then what JJ brings us.
    Randle is the next man up, then Jernigan
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Randle is the next man up, then Jernigan
    I do not want to see butterfinger JJ any where near the ball except if he starts playing defense. I don't see what he brings to the table.