+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Coaches/players CUT & FIRED.. I CANNOT for the offseason, it can't come soon enough..

It would & also wouldn't surprise me if we made the playoffs because of how bad this team is from top to bottom... we win the next two & we make the playoffs, that's how sickening this season has been.

I CANNOT WAIT for Gilbride & Fewell to be fired... if they aren't I have to seriously question this organization

FIRED:

Killdrive
    Fewell
    probably TC..most likely
    Quinn & every other position coach we have aside from 1-2

Players CUT:

K-Mack
    possibly Diehl

Jacobs is a FA will will need to take much less to stay but he might want out, that's if the Giants even want him... he proved he can run with an offensive line

Ross is a FA he's gone thank God.. awful

We have A LOT of players that need to take a huge pay cut if they want to stay.. Rolle, Canty.. not sure who else right now.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Re: Coaches/players CUT & FIRED.. I CANNOT for the offseason, it can't come soon enough..

I want Coughlin fired too but don't see it happening.

Isn't jacobs under contract 1 more year?

Re: Coaches/players CUT & FIRED.. I CANNOT for the offseason, it can't come soon enough..

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]It would & also wouldn't surprise me if we made the playoffs because of how bad this team is from top to bottom... we win the next two & we make the playoffs, that's how sickening this season has been.

I CANNOT WAIT for Gilbride & Fewell to be fired... if they aren't I have to seriously question this organization

FIRED:

Killdrive
    Fewell
    probably TC..most likely

Players CUT:

K-Mack
    possibly Diehl

Jacobs is a FA will will need to take much less to stay but he might want out, that's if the Giants even want him... he proved he can run with an offensive line

We have* A LOT of players that need to take a huge pay cut if they want to stay.. Rolle, Canty.. not sure who else right now.
    [/quote]

Your missing the most important firing.....JERRY NO TALENT REESE!!!!!

[quote user="jparmer"]I want Coughlin fired too but don't see it happening.

Isn't jacobs under contract 1 more year?[/quote]

Sorry, you're correct he's a Fa 2013
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

I get you are pssied off bro and rightfully so but cooler heads will previal and do the correct adjustments. No need to clean up IMO !
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Cut

Rolle
    Canty
    Diehl
    Baas
    Jacobs

Trade Osi

Got to change the culture in that locker room heads need to roll

My concern is that Mara gives TC and maybe the other coaches a pass for the shortened offseason and injuries.

But I agree---time for a change. I dont see how Fewell should be here next year. But if TC does stay, maybe Mara has TC make some coaching changes.

For players---see ya McKenzie, Jacobs, Diehl, Canty, Ross,Rolle, Osi and maybe even Tuck. I say keep Eli, Cruz, Nicks, and Pierre-Paul.

Its funny though, how the Giants are still in it because Dallas could not beat the Cards a couple weeks back. So there is at least 1 more week, maybe agonizing for some fans, before the Giants could be eliminated. Should the Giants lose to the Jets next week and the Boys beat the Eagles, week 17 won't mean a thing.

One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

[quote user="G-Men Surg."]I get you are pssied off bro and rightfully so but cooler heads will previal and do the correct adjustments. No need to clean up IMO ![/quote]

Cooler heads prevail, that's the problem. We need an eye opener. This team needs a shake up. Something has to change. There is something seriously wrong when u collapse year after year in the second half of the season. They show glimmers of hope from time to time and then just look hopeless other times. I don't get it. We can't continue this way

If Fawell comes back next year I'm done!!!!!

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]It would & also wouldn't surprise me if we made the playoffs because of how bad this team is from top to bottom... we win the next two & we make the playoffs, that's how sickening this season has been.

FIRED:

Killdrive
    Fewell
    probably TC..most likely

Players CUT:

K-Mack
    possibly Diehl

We have A LOT of players that need to take a huge pay cut if they want to stay.. Rolle, Canty.. not sure who else right now.
    [/quote]

Kareem is a UFA after this year what are u talking about