+ Reply to Thread

Scouting the Giants

Pat Shurmur news conference: Scouting the Giants, Browns thin at WR

http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2012/10...wns-thin-at-wr

Excerpt: "Focusing on the New York Giants & Taking Advantage of Extra Time Off
    (Opening Statement) – "We’re back at it. It was good for the players to get away for a day or so. We had a chance to go through what we’ve done to this point in the year. Of course, we’re not where we want to be yet. We’re putting all our energy and our focus into beating the Giants. It was a good practice today. Guys ran around. We are working mostly on fundamentals and doing all the things right, and then of course, we snuck a peak at the Giants. That’s where we’re at."
    (On if he watched the Giants vs. Eagles game) – "I did, last night and this morning."

(On what he learned from watching the Giants game) – "What did I learn? Just like a lot of games this weekend, a lot of games come down to the very last play, so you just keep playing. At no point in the game do you ever get discouraged, you just keep playing hard. You just never know what’s going to happen. Two very good teams played one another. I was involved in a lot of those contests, and I remember the feeling of those games."

(On if there an advantage or disadvantage to playing the Giants with them coming off of a loss) – "I think each week you reload and you do what you can to get your team as good as they can be and match up against the opponent in a way that you can go out and win a football game. I think regardless of whether you win or lose, you try to reset and move forward." Read more...

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Pat Shurmur news conference: Scouting the Giants, Browns thin at WR

http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2012/10...wns-thin-at-wr

Excerpt: "Focusing on the New York Giants & Taking Advantage of Extra Time Off
    (Opening Statement) – "We’re back at it. It was good for the players to get away for a day or so. We had a chance to go through what we’ve done to this point in the year. Of course, we’re not where we want to be yet. We’re putting all our energy and our focus into beating the Giants. It was a good practice today. Guys ran around. We are working mostly on fundamentals and doing all the things right, and then of course, we snuck a peak at the Giants. That’s where we’re at."
    (On if he watched the Giants vs. Eagles game) – "I did, last night and this morning."

(On what he learned from watching the Giants game) – "What did I learn? Just like a lot of games this weekend, a lot of games come down to the very last play, so you just keep playing. At no point in the game do you ever get discouraged, you just keep playing hard. You just never know what’s going to happen. Two very good teams played one another. I was involved in a lot of those contests, and I remember the feeling of those games."

(On if there an advantage or disadvantage to playing the Giants with them coming off of a loss) – "I think each week you reload and you do what you can to get your team as good as they can be and match up against the opponent in a way that you can go out and win a football game. I think regardless of whether you win or lose, you try to reset and move forward." Read more...

This is what I got out of this... our guys are playing decent, we didn't get anything out of the Giants Eagles footage because it could have gone either way, we don't want to play the Giants regardless.

Scratching his head, "wonder what that was all about?"