+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are The Cowboys The New Redskins ?

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    LOL the Cowboys. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Giants5699 View Post
    LOL the Cowboys. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    I mean, how hard can you really laugh at a team that beat you a few weeks ago?

Quote Originally Posted by tabascocat View Post
    Romo is not the problem, sure he has some bad tendencies, but w/o him we are 0-4. He starts to meltdown when he has to start pressing to make something happen because the rest of his teammates are not stepping up. The OLine is first and foremost the problem, 2nd is the def line followed by a HC who does not know how to maximize his players to succeed. There are ways to work around a poor line like mixing in more slants, play action, etc. Garrett still thinks he is running the 90's playbook and that will not work. Stop with the 7 sec plays and go to the quick strikes to open up the running game. Also, way too many shot-gun snaps, this offense is not balanced at all.
    Thats actually what we have to do since our O-line is so lame. We need to do the short stuff first to open up the field and then go to the run, and then maybe just maybe go to the long ball.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Im with you on that. Unfortunately I almost have to laugh to ease my pain of that loss.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    I second that notion. We still laugh at the redskins even if they beat us twice last year with Rex grossman.... yeah rex..

You can always count on Romo. But listening to the " Talking Heads " on satellite radio, Dez Bryant is making bone head decisions. Amani Toomer stated " Romo saw the pre snap read, of the CB backing away at the last second ( Meaning zone ). Bryant should have recognized it, and run a " Hitch Pattern ". It is basic football you learn in High School "

Rhomo is hardly the problem in Dallas. The MAIN problem is the Crypt Keeper and the atmosphere/tone he sets with that organization. It's more about "style" and less about football there.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Question, was the Cowboys offensive line bad in 2007 when they went 13-3?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Question, was the Cowboys offensive line bad in 2007 when they went 13-3?
    No.

Week 5: Eagles lose to Steelers and Redskins lose to Falcons. RG3 got KOed in the game trying to scramble for small yardage and suffered a mild concussion.

+ Reply to Thread