+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Yes, I get it, some people here hate Barden. He is playing fine for the position he is in. Oh and by the way, he got a concussion during the game.
    It's not about hating barden . . . it's a simple fact. he has not played "great" in two games.

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    It's not about hating barden . . . it's a simple fact. he has not played "great" in two games.
    He played great against the Panthers right? Or was that Eli just playing great and Barden just benefiting from it.
    "It wasnt Eli's fault he threw that interception"

He played great against the Panthers right? Or was that Eli just playing great and Barden just benefiting from it.
    As I said, if you want to say that he played "great" against Carolina, I won't quibble with you there. But he was not even good against the Eagles and made mistakes that cost us the game. Therefore, I do not think that it can be said that he has played "great" so far, since "so far" includes him sucking in one game.

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    As I said, if you want to say that he played "great" against Carolina, I won't quibble with you there. But he was not even good against the Eagles and made mistakes that cost us the game. Therefore, I do not think that it can be said that he has played "great" so far, since "so far" includes him sucking in one game.
    Well, he hasnt been bad so far. Sorry I didnt specify he hasnt been HOF worthy since Nicks went down. He has been very servicable. And if you want to blindly blame him for the Eagles loss, go ahead, even though it had nothing to do with his performance. If he didnt rape that DB, Eli would of thrown a game ending INT.

So, about Nicks....

Any updates? I saw he didnt practice but how is he looking?
    "It wasnt Eli's fault he threw that interception"

Well, he hasnt been bad so far. Sorry I didnt specify he hasnt been HOF worthy since Nicks went down. He has been very servicable. And if you want to blindly blame him for the Eagles loss, go ahead, even though it had nothing to do with his performance. If he didnt rape that DB, Eli would of thrown a game ending INT.

So, about Nicks....

Any updates? I saw he didnt practice but how is he looking?
    He's not going to play this Sunday just saw it on NFL32...........

he'll get back ... he's been a good healer in the past and while this has been a frustrating start for him, we'll have our stud back for SF ... Hix, Randle, JJ ... they'll have us covered vs. Cleveland ... ummm .... covered is a bad adj. there, but you know what i mean
    Apologize to Melo 5

NFL Network just reported that Nicks status for Sunday is still uncertain and it depends on if he practices tomorrow.