eh at least we're kind of improving. whats our run game look like? id like to see how our run game was ranked weeks 1 and 4 compared to weeks 2 and 3 (bradshaw weeks 1,4 vs Brown weeks 2,3)
Considering I'm a huge fan of defense, man am I jealous of defenses such as the Niners, Cards, Bears etc.
and we would have incredible depth... when everyone is healthy I expect a top ten defense
A little inflated from the Bucs game. I'm predicting (more like expecting better from this talent) that our D will slowly rank better as we face the questionable Browns, an ok 49ers offense, and a wildly inconsistent Cowboys team with Romo.
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
The D line needs to be more disciplined against these mobile QBs, they are killing us. Additionally, we will be getting Canty back around week 6 that should help in the end. Would love to see them get Ojomo going, I think he could make a difference for us!