+ Reply to Thread
    All-Pro

I am only seeing 6 pages of posts ??

Sorry could someone help. I was off for awhile and back on here recently and I know before I was able to keep looking at older posts past 6 pages.

Am I missing an obvious setting ?

Thanks

Adjust the thread display timeframe at the base of the main sub-forum page

All-Pro
    Thanks, just like facebook they change a whole bunch of views and settings and i am totally lost. believe it or not i work in IT ahahaha

Thanks again

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdip View Post
    Thanks, just like facebook they change a whole bunch of views and settings and i am totally lost. believe it or not i work in IT ahahaha

Thanks again
    Also, if you have the board in your favorites and want it to always show all the threads you opt to see in your view, you must bookmark the board with the view set the way you want it.

One thing I noticed too is that if you click on the "Talk About Giants" links at either the top or the bottom of the thread it will not maintain the view you choose.
    Last edited by repeatchamps; 10-03-2012 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Punctuation
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

The new message board is awful, I don't even bother looking here anymore.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    Also, if you have the board in your favorites and want it to always show all the threads you opt to see in your view, you must bookmark the board with the view set the way you want it.

One thing I noticed too is that if you click on the "Talk About Giants" links at either the top or the bottom of the thread it will not maintain the view you choose.
    thx