+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Cruz Tells Randle to Step It Up

Rueben Randle...how can the guy NOT be motivated to play pro ball? I just dont get it. If this is the case, I'm glad Victor called him out. Someone needs to...

http://www.giants101.com/2012/10/03/...nt-to-be-here/

If playing in the NFL isn't motiviation and Cruz telling you to step your game up, I'm not sure what is. Hopefully this kid can get it together, we could sure use his help right now.

Sounds like JPP needs to talk to him.. haha

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Sounds like JPP needs to talk to him.. haha
    Haha Yes, Randle needs a good old dose of the ice bath

An unproductive Randle with a lazy attitude gets more playing consideration than Jernigan. That doesn't say much about JJ. Jernigan has always had a great attitude and work ethic from what I have heard about him. I live 50 miles from Troy so I've heard a great deal about him as well as watched him for 4 years. I just don't think Killdrive knows how to use JJ and Coughlin doesn't seem to care for him. Coach C never mentions anything positive about JJ. JJ is gonna be a star one day.............but maybe not with the Giants.

Good to see Cruz becoming a leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    ABSOLUTELY. Love it!

If all of our players had the work ethic and humbleness of Victor Cruz we would win the super bowl every damn year.....
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    ABSOLUTELY. Love it!

If all of our players had the work ethic and humbleness of Victor Cruz we would win the super bowl every damn year.....
    Amen brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I don't think it is a leader thing that Cruz is displaying here. I think it is more of an appreciation type thing. For a guy drafted as high as Randell, there should be no reason why he is moping around. Cruz didn't get draft, so he is humbled by his life journey. Randell probably feels that he is entitled to play because he was drafted. The pros don't work like way. You have to prove yourself, and he clearly isn't doing that when he is in games. Cruz proved himself last season, and he still displays the same talent. Randell has to make his presences felt. If the guy is moping around team, there is a good chance that he isn't working as hard as he can. I just hope he gets his head in the game because he has the perfect QB to make him look like a stud.

Dissapointing. Did he fall lower than projected in the draft?
    Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant