+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Cruz Tells Randle to Step It Up

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    thats way too cut and dry for me. the kid needs a kick in the *** for some reason that you or I dont know. Not so uncommon I bet.
    IA Game Time. A rookie diva? Sounds like an oxymoron. Opportunities are what you make of them. Randle was given an opportunity. He wasn't given a guarantee.

Cruz is doing him a favor. Hopefully, he will mature fast enough to appreciate the opportunity he has and not squander it.

All-Pro
    I'll take the bust thing back. I still have a problem with a rookie needing motivation. Why? You where drafted to the Supper Bowl winning team in the 2nd round? This is supposed to be your dream. For the record I was extremely happy they drafted him and I still was him to be a great draft pick. I just don't understand why work ethic is a problem. Maybe I'm just tired of the injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    I'll take the bust thing back. I still have a problem with a rookie needing motivation. Why? You where drafted to the Supper Bowl winning team in the 2nd round? This is supposed to be your dream. For the record I was extremely happy they drafted him and I still was him to be a great draft pick. I just don't understand why work ethic is a problem. Maybe I'm just tired of the injuries.
    well its a crappy thing to hear about a rookie for the exact reason you gave. But IF it is a real problem it is not insurmountable and the Giants will get him going. If not its his loss and he will be packing groceries in a year.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

He's probably just overwhelmed by the talent in this league (and more importantly, of our WR unit). Even the most polished player out of the 2012 NFL Draft, David Decastro, mentioned how hard of a time he was having adjusting to the talent and skill that the NFL has compared to College Football.

All-Pro
    Again, I take away the bust comment I made. Now on this week. If he is overwhelmed or needs to work on something, he won't help them this week and most likely will needs an offseason to he it right. So with Nicks out for what I believe will be a long time and Barden now unlikely to play they have a serious problem. Maybe JJ can provide a spark?

Again, I take away the bust comment I made. Now on this week. If he is overwhelmed or needs to work on something, he won't help them this week and most likely will needs an offseason to he it right. So with Nicks out for what I believe will be a long time and Barden now unlikely to play they have a serious problem. Maybe JJ can provide a spark?
    Randle will be the # 3 IF Barden is inactive. It will be his opportunity although he has taken a number of snaps on offense already.

Panthers' Game - 27 snaps

Eagles Game - 4 snaps
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 10-03-2012 at 03:24 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

@RVacchianoNYDN: Randle said the first he heard of his work ethic issues was Monday -- on Twitter, where he saw Cris Collinsworth's comments. #NYG

All-Pro
    Well here it is. His big shot. If he does well he could move past Hixon and Barden. It's right in front of you a Randle. Sorry about calling him a bust. I'm a fan of his. Just frustrated.

Well here it is. His big shot. If he does well he could move past Hixon and Barden. It's right in front of you a Randle. Sorry about calling him a bust. I'm a fan of his. Just frustrated.
    I hope he doesn't dissapoint either.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    How do I get so lost?
    Join the club! This MB frequently gets my head spinning!

+ Reply to Thread