+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Cruz Tells Randle to Step It Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    What does Eli Manning think about Reuben Randle's work ethic? It's getting "better," the QB said. "He's young ...

... and he’s trying to figure out what it takes to compete and get mentally and physically ready for upcoming games. He has talent. He’s been working better, understanding just how we work and prepare each week. He’s been getting more reps these last few weeks so he’s doing a good job of putting everything together. He’s going to have to make some plays for us and I believe he can do that. He can help us out." #NYG I think it's safe to say that he's starting vs the Browns. Hopefully he takes this opportunity seriously.
    There is always hope. Maybe this little jolt is all he needs to turn on the skill sets.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    There is always hope. Maybe this little jolt is all he needs to turn on the skill sets.
    Do you think he's just a little slow? Maybe not the brightest crayon in the box or something?

Veteran
    Domenik Hixon was 1 of the Giants who did little to kill the idea that Rueben Randle's work ethic is an issue:
    "We’ve been trying to set an example for him to kind of follow the whole working and football (idea), when you come to the Giants’ facility we’re working," Hixon said. "(He's) just trying to get his feet underneath him with the schedule and everything. Probably one of the most odd things is at (pro) football you go home, you don’t go to class, so that’s your study time, that’s when you study tape and do different things like that. Just getting adjusted to the schedule."

Quote Originally Posted by shane4177 View Post
    Don't know if any of you read down farther......some people posted to the article saying that Nicks status would be announced today, and that it appears to be a meniscus tear. They also mentioned that depending on serverity he could A) Play through it as MM did, B) Get "quick" procedure to clean it up and be out 2-4 weeks, or if worse case scenarion, get season ending surgery to repair it..........Man we can't catch a break.
    Are you serious this news is terrible I hope it doesn't come down to option C...........anyway I love what Cruz said but I think everything is just moving fast for Randle right now I mean it's football all the time now for the kid. He just got out of college where that wasn't the case and he knows he has an up hill battle to beat some guys out and let's not forget KG offense is a ***** to learn. I have all the faith in the world Randle will get it... this will spark him don't count him out yet.
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 10-03-2012 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I think they find a way to keep them both as long as Eli is expected to be here.
    agreed no way they let one walk both are too valuable to Eli's success this is not the usually case where Eli has made the wr it is a two way street here.

He has done more then Jernigan Barden or manningham in their first years

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    He has done more then Jernigan Barden or manningham in their first years
    That's not very much then lol
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Do you think he's just a little slow? Maybe not the brightest crayon in the box or something?
    No idea.

how is that eli calling out randle? that tweet could be said for everyone including eli himself. i've heard eli say he needs to prepare better and limit his mistakes so many times. we just lost,i'd imagine eli would say that about every single player on the team, himself included.

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Someone mark this date down on the calendar. This could be where he gets saddled with the dumb tag like Mario, but this time we will be able to look back and see where it all started instead of just speculate.

+ Reply to Thread