+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 177
  1. #161
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    95,559
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    ah ha....covert sports coverage
    Exactly, Mr dear Watson
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGabriel View Post
    Does Cruz think he's the 2nd coming of Jerry Rice all of a sudden? Very disappointing comments. Maybe he shouldn't lollygag in the end zone doing his dance when we're coming up short after 4 quarters. He didn't have to back up Collingsworth's nonsensical ramblings. None of the other giants did.
    cruz is stepping up as a leader, this is a good thing.

  3. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGabriel View Post
    Common knowledge amongst the players? Then why is it only Cruz speaking up? Cruz is in the wrong here and I hope he's been admonished. If Coach Coughlin says the kid is young and working hard and he doesn't care about anyone else's opinion then why the hell do I need to here Victor Cruz's thoughts on the matter? If he's trying to motivate Randle he should learn diplomacy like Eli. Sorry but you don't run off to reporters criticizing your own team mates.
    we all understand now that you dont like the fact that cruz spoke out. you have to realize tho that the heat is getting cranked up on randle now because of the injuries...its no longer alright for him to progress at a "normal" level, he needs to really step it up big time and do alot more than what was originally expected of him this season. if one guy goes out there unprepared, it could ruin everything for the whole team....all it takes is a miscommunication like the one he had in the eagle game and its a pick 6...they are getting on his case because his number just got called and the team is counting on him to show up.

  4. #164
    Manning, Cruz, and Nicks are the leaders of this offense. They have every right to speak up if they feel its necessary. Who ever they're speaking to or about obviously is doing something that needs to be addressed and its in their best interest to listen.

  5. #165
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    95,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Yeah, as a highly drafted rookie he needs to be told to step up. Unreal!
    I think we're overreacting. Let's wait and see what he does on Sunday because he is going to be the # 3 receiver. If he steps up, great, if not, they will continue to develop him until he can. In the meantime we have Cruz, Hixon, and Bennett to do the heavy lifting.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  6. #166
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    No mans land
    Posts
    24,310
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I think we're overreacting. Let's wait and see what he does on Sunday because he is going to be the # 3 receiver. If he steps up, great, if not, they will continue to develop him until he can. In the meantime we have Cruz, Hixon, and Bennett to do the heavy lifting.
    and dont forget my buddy Pascoe.....
    he has 1 TD already......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  7. #167
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    95,559
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    and dont forget my buddy Pascoe.....
    he has 1 TD already......
    I was actually going to add Beatty but he dropped one However Pascoe and Hynoski are also available
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  8. #168
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    No mans land
    Posts
    24,310
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I was actually going to add Beatty but he dropped one However Pascoe and Hynoski are also available
    Yes I feel that the Hynocerous and Pascoe will be the key targets for Eli this weekend....well maybe not key but they will get a couple chances anyway...

    Would love to see the play they did with jacobs last vs the Cowboys when they threw him and outside seam route. He was all by himself and on his way.

    Hyno could def pull that off.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  9. #169
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    95,559
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Yes I feel that the Hynocerous and Pascoe will be the key targets for Eli this weekend....well maybe not key but they will get a couple chances anyway...

    Would love to see the play they did with jacobs last vs the Cowboys when they threw him and outside seam route. He was all by himself and on his way.

    Hyno could def pull that off.
    If I remember correctly, always iffy, that went for 44 yards
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  10. #170
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    No mans land
    Posts
    24,310
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    If I remember correctly, always iffy, that went for 44 yards
    sounds good to me Pops....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts