+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Cruz Tells Randle to Step It Up

Cruz showing leadership this year is the next evolution of his development. Lets see if the rookie steps up to the challenge.

Yeah, Cruz is making LESS THAN 500k this year. Is that crazy, or what?

Reese and co. better give him his payday next season or they are bums. I understand this is a business, though. However, Cruz is too valuable and needs to be locked up with a 6 year 15 mil contract at least

Why is it just coming out now that Barden suffered a concussion? Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Yeah, Cruz is making LESS THAN 500k this year. Is that crazy, or what?

Reese and co. better give him his payday next season or they are bums. I understand this is a business, though. However, Cruz is too valuable and needs to be locked up with a 6 year 15 mil contract at least
    6 years and 15 mil? lol . . . try 6 years and $50 mil.

Don't know if any of you read down farther......some people posted to the article saying that Nicks status would be announced today, and that it appears to be a meniscus tear. They also mentioned that depending on serverity he could A) Play through it as MM did, B) Get "quick" procedure to clean it up and be out 2-4 weeks, or if worse case scenarion, get season ending surgery to repair it..........Man we can't catch a break.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Id rather see JJ if Randles not motivated enough to play for the reigning Super Bowl champions.
    Ditto!!

Hopefully this kid steps up. If not, JJ should. He should know this offense by now.
    Last edited by Mistanihan; 10-03-2012 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Disregard the last thing I wrote, didn't see the other threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I think Randle will step up. His main lack of motivation is that he can't rise up on the depth chart enough to get playing time. IF he can get motivated he can make some great plays for us. Still wish we had Manningham (he's the first player in ever to have a decent football career after leaving the Giants), but we don't, so we need him to step up now...

However, I also see us running an offense more like we had vs. Carolina. The Browns and Panthers don't have the same level of defense that the Eagles do, and so I forsee Bennett going up the field more this game, rather than being kept in to block all the time. Still, we need that 3rd WR out there...
    I have to disagree. This is the NFL where you can't lay back until your number is called. You have to be ready when your number is called as was Cruz, Brown, Will Hill, Stevie Brown, Wilson, and so on.

It sounds to me like Randle has an attitude problem and here we are, at a place where he could make a difference, and people who know him is worried about his wanting to be here.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by shane4177 View Post
    Don't know if any of you read down farther......some people posted to the article saying that Nicks status would be announced today, and that it appears to be a meniscus tear. They also mentioned that depending on serverity he could A) Play through it as MM did, B) Get "quick" procedure to clean it up and be out 2-4 weeks, or if worse case scenarion, get season ending surgery to repair it..........Man we can't catch a break.
    where did you get this news??

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    Why is it just coming out now that Barden suffered a concussion? Hmmmm
    This is just an example of the things we don't know. There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes that we will never hear about.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

+ Reply to Thread