+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Cruz Tells Randle to Step It Up

I like what Cruz did, this is the NFL, you better be ready when your number is called. And with the injuries at the wr position Randle's number is going to be called. I also don't mind that it got out to the public, maybe this will moitivate him.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    All of what Cruz says is true (and I love Cruz) but he should have kept it inside the locker room. IMO
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    I meant that the late news of Barden's concussion seemed a little convenient . . . like a belated excuse for his mistakes down the stretch of the Eagles loss.
    How do I get so lost?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    How do I get so lost?
    if you have to ask then you are already lost my friend......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    sometimes that work though. Hopefully it does. The kid seems to have the skills. Now he needs the attitude and desire.
    +1
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Veteran
    It probably sucks being a rookie on the giants. They don't give you many oppurtunities to play ball and when you do maybe it's just for a snap or two a game.. Real motivating.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLnygIN View Post
    It probably sucks being a rookie on the giants. They don't give you many oppurtunities to play ball and when you do maybe it's just for a snap or two a game.. Real motivating.
    Gotta work for it.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Barry Cofield played, JPP, Kenny Phillips, J. Williams just to name a few. You have to earn a chance to play, you show Tom Coughlin and staff you belong on the field then you will get your chance being a rookie or not.

Giants fan since the early 80s

yeah must suck to be drafted to a team that has won the SB 2 in the last 5 years.
    Holesly....playing
    Kuhn......contributing
    Randle.....getting reps and enough to see what he has to offer AND returing punts which TC must trust him BIG TIME for.....
    Wilson.....returning kics and doing very well. Blew two passs ops already. Getting some RB reps here and there.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran
    Yeah, I gueess that is true. I'm sure the kid just wants to get out there and do what he can do.. If he's already "pro" ready the kid is more than likely not being challenged and bored with just a few practice routes. Get the kid out there and inspire him a little.

+ Reply to Thread