+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 61

Thread: Guys, Check Out This Injury Report

  1. #1
    Veteran CowboysSuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    2,410

    Guys, Check Out This Injury Report

    This is the Injury report before practice Today:

    Kenny Phillips (knee)
    Ramses Barden (concussion)
    Rocky Bernard (quad)
    David Baas (hand)
    Chris Snee (hip)
    Keith Rivers (hammy)
    Antrel Rolle (knee)
    Corey Webster (hand)
    Hakeem Nicks (knee, foot)
    Michael Boley (hip)
    Michael Coe (hammy)
    David Diehl (knee)
    Jayron Hosley (hammy)


    JUST ABOUT EVERY ONE OF THEM IS A STARTER. WTF

    Seriously though, we need a new strength and conditioning coach. A new warm-ups coach. This has been said to be just luck of the draw the past few years, but something has to be wrong. No other team has this many injuries. seriously

  2. #2
    What week can we reactivate Canty off the PUP?

    Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

  3. #3
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    I doubt they are all serious. Most of them are probably going to play.

  4. #4
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    This is the Injury report before practice Today:

    Kenny Phillips (knee)
    Ramses Barden (concussion)
    Rocky Bernard (quad)
    David Baas (hand)
    Chris Snee (hip)
    Keith Rivers (hammy)
    Antrel Rolle (knee)
    Corey Webster (hand)
    Hakeem Nicks (knee, foot)
    Michael Boley (hip)
    Michael Coe (hammy)
    David Diehl (knee)
    Jayron Hosley (hammy)


    JUST ABOUT EVERY ONE OF THEM IS A STARTER. WTF

    Seriously though, we need a new strength and conditioning coach. A new warm-ups coach. This has been said to be just luck of the draw the past few years, but something has to be wrong. No other team has this many injuries. seriously
    There's such a thing as a "warm-ups coach"?
    Get well soon 80.

  5. #5
    Veteran CowboysSuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    2,410
    We need Coe and Hosley. Rivers hurt is ridiculous too.

    Barden got a concussion apparently...

    Soooo Hello CRUZ you are the Last Man Standing. You have the most balls, you dont get hurt, and you still catch passes DBL Teamed. We dont pay Crux enough, hes only making like 500k this year, you guys know that, right?

  6. #6
    All-Pro NYG4lifeNYK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    12,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    What week can we reactivate Canty off the PUP?
    After week 6

    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    There's such a thing as a "warm-ups coach"?
    LOOOOOOOOL
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

    I'm ALL IN are you?

    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

    #80 - Get well soon Vic

  7. #7
    Meanwhile, the 49ers most notable injury is none other than Brandon Jacobs himself. Just makes me laugh but like in the past, we will prevail.

  8. #8
    Veteran CowboysSuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    2,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    There's such a thing as a "warm-ups coach"?
    Lol, likely not. But clearly, allowing these guys to stretch on their own isnt cutting it for some of them. How amny dang "hammys" have we had in the last 4 years? Just stretch the crap out of them before every run, jog, practice, game...and you should be fine.

  9. #9
    Veteran CowboysSuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    2,410
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Meanwhile, the 49ers most notable injury is none other than Brandon Jacobs himself. Just makes me laugh but like in the past, we will prevail.
    Jacobs hasn't seen the field all year. The guy is a bum, how do you get hurt without even practicing full speed?

    I love the guy but...its pretty fitting that he would be inactive for the first 1/4 of the season

  10. #10
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Jacobs hasn't seen the field all year. The guy is a bum, how do you get hurt without even practicing full speed?

    I love the guy but...its pretty fitting that he would be inactive for the first 1/4 of the season
    Out of the many years he's been here, how many times has he been injured for a long period of time?

    Sorry, I disagree with you. He's not a bum at all. He's actually one of my favorite Giants despite the fact the dumb **** he said at times and the annoying tip toeing which he transferred to Bradshaw.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts