+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    hpis, hands, feet, and knees....no issue with strength and conditioning. Hamstrings possibly. But you dont know if these guys are doing what they are supposed to. The trainers can babysit just so much.
    Yeah, idk I'm just trying to blame someone. It can't be that these players have bad luck/ are frail can it? likely..

Everyone must admit though, that is a lengthy injury report through 4 games of the season, is it not?

I'm sure half those guys on the injury list have minor injuries that won't prevent them from playing Sunday. The Patriots listed Brady as probable with a shoulder injury for like 10yrs straight.

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Jacobs hasn't seen the field all year. The guy is a bum, how do you get hurt without even practicing full speed?

I love the guy but...its pretty fitting that he would be inactive for the first 1/4 of the season
    Jacobs gut hurt in a Pre-season game, Up until he was injured he had like 34 yds on 4 carries that game. He is in no way a BUM.

HOUSTON -- San Francisco 49ers running back Brandon Jacobs injured his left knee in the first quarter of Saturday night's game against the Houston Texans.
    Jacobs was injured when he was hit by Kareem Jackson at the end of an 8-yard run late in the first quarter. Jacobs remained on the turf for several minutes while trainers talked with him. He was helped to his feet and hopped off the field on his right leg before being placed on a cart and taken to the locker room.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Veteran
    This is the Injury report before practice Today:

Kenny Phillips (knee)
    Ramses Barden (concussion)
    Rocky Bernard (quad)
    David Baas (hand)
    Chris Snee (hip)
    Keith Rivers (hammy)
    Antrel Rolle (knee)
    Corey Webster (hand)
    Hakeem Nicks (knee, foot)
    Michael Boley (hip)
    Michael Coe (hammy)
    David Diehl (knee)
    Jayron Hosley (hammy)

JUST ABOUT EVERY ONE OF THEM IS A STARTER. WTF

Seriously though, we need a new strength and conditioning coach. A new warm-ups coach. This has been said to be just luck of the draw the past few years, but something has to be wrong. No other team has this many injuries. seriously
    The only guys on that list that may not play Sunday is Nicks, Rivers, Coe, Hosley, Phillips and Diehl. If Barden passes the concussion tests later in the week he'll play. Not great but not as daunting as the entire list would indicate. I am also hoping Hosley, Coe and Rivers might be able to go as they've had plenty of rest.
    Last edited by repeatchamps; 10-03-2012 at 12:12 PM.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    The only guys on that list that may not play Sunday is Nicks, Rivers, Coe, Hosley and Diehl. If Barden passes the concussion tests later in the week he'll play.
    When the hell did Barden get a concussion? He was fine on the last play of the game, did it happen during practice?
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Just chiming in to add some love for Jacobs.
    ...the tortillas are dry... Salsa? Yes, thanks!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    When the hell did Barden get a concussion? He was fine on the last play of the game, did it happen during practice?
    They didn't practice yet this week. It could have happened at any point in the game Sunday night.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Yeah, idk I'm just trying to blame someone. It can't be that these players have bad luck/ are frail can it? likely..
    I hear ya.......I always want to go to other teams sites and look at their entier injury list to compare but I never have that much ambition. I realize some teams suffer more key injuries than others but I bet its relatively the same for all.
    I wonder how many of those lsited will actually keep them out.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I'm worried about Rivers. I thought he looked good and we had a steal, but now with this hammy he is starting to live up to what people think he is: a bust.