+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Guys, Check Out This Injury Report

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    I hear ya.......I always want to go to other teams sites and look at their entier injury list to compare but I never have that much ambition. I realize some teams suffer more key injuries than others but I bet its relatively the same for all.
    I wonder how many of those lsited will actually keep them out.
    Nicks, Phillips, Rivers, Barden are all big concerns.

By the way, I dont rmember hearing Hosley's name at all again in the Philly game. Did he even play at the Nickel? If he did, kudos to him. Thats two games in a row he has been silent, which is nothing but great for a corner.

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    This is the Injury report before practice Today:

Kenny Phillips (knee)
    Ramses Barden (concussion)
    Rocky Bernard (quad)
    David Baas (hand)
    Chris Snee (hip)
    Keith Rivers (hammy)
    Antrel Rolle (knee)
    Corey Webster (hand)
    Hakeem Nicks (knee, foot)
    Michael Boley (hip)
    Michael Coe (hammy)
    David Diehl (knee)
    Jayron Hosley (hammy)

JUST ABOUT EVERY ONE OF THEM IS A STARTER. WTF

Seriously though, we need a new strength and conditioning coach. A new warm-ups coach. This has been said to be just luck of the draw the past few years, but something has to be wrong. No other team has this many injuries. seriously
    In all seriousness what would a new do strength and conditioning coach do to prevent ligament injuries... and obviously you're not referring to collision/impact injuries like concussions and Webby's hand injury... Baas' hand, Boley and Snee's hip, hakeem's foot.. etc.

What specific player and injury are you referring to that a new S&C would have helped on?
    Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

Veteran

By the way, I dont rmember hearing Hosley's name at all again in the Philly game. Did he even play at the Nickel? If he did, kudos to him. Thats two games in a row he has been silent, which is nothing but great for a corner.
    Hosley was inactive Sunday Night.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    Hosley was inactive Sunday Night.
    Thought so. So add him to the list of injuries I'm definitely concerned about.

Nicks, Phillips, Rivers, Hosley, Barden.... we need these guys.

Veteran
    Thought so. So add him to the list of injuries I'm definitely concerned about.

Nicks, Phillips, Rivers, Hosley, Barden.... we need these guys.
    Hoping Rivers and Hosley can give it a go this week as they have had a ton of rest since the Panthers game. If Barden passes the concussion tests later this week, he'll play. Nicks and Phillips are the real biggies and are probably the most injured.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Will Hill played nickle I believe'
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    In all seriousness what would a new do strength and conditioning coach do to prevent ligament injuries... and obviously you're not referring to collision/impact injuries like concussions and Webby's hand injury... Baas' hand, Boley and Snee's hip, hakeem's foot.. etc.

What specific player and injury are you referring to that a new S&C would have helped on?
    You know we do complain (and rightly so) about our chronic injury problems over the years......
    BUT.....
    unlike most other teams, we haven't had the injuries at QB that other teams have. We are just about the only team in the NFL that can say that over the past several years.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

@RVacchianoNYDN: Five of the 13 injured Giants are practicing: CB Michael Coe, S Antrel Rolle, LB Keith Rivers, RT David Diehl and CB Jayron Hosley. #NYG

Let's go.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    @RVacchianoNYDN: Five of the 13 injured Giants are practicing: CB Michael Coe, S Antrel Rolle, LB Keith Rivers, RT David Diehl and CB Jayron Hosley. #NYG
    Nice! This is what I was hoping to hear. Thanks for posting that very positive update lol.

Unfortunately, Ralph also posted that Boley, Snee and Baas aren't practicing. Also no Webster or Barden but Webster won't practice much while in the cast but will play Sundays and if Barden passes the concussion tests later this week he'll also play.

As expected no Nicks nor Phillips.
    Last edited by repeatchamps; 10-03-2012 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    When the hell did Barden get a concussion? He was fine on the last play of the game, did it happen during practice?
    Sometimes the swelling that causes a concussion doesn't manifest itself right after the hit...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

+ Reply to Thread