+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If you think things are bad here....

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    lol.........how can i be the only one here to see the irony and humor in this?
    That's because you are so special.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Lol Easy to get down but gotta remember who they play

just a quick question, i made a post about plaxico burress and his appearance on First Take. within 30 seconds, the thread was moved.

Isn't Plaxico much more "Giants related" than Tony Romo? If the thread I made was moved so quickly, i dont quite understand how this one is here. i only ask so i dont make the same mistake again, hate having threads moved. how is this thread about romo and 5 ints more giants related than Plax on First Take being asked about his time with the Giants n Jets and how Plax may have to be retired?

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    just a quick question, i made a post about plaxico burress and his appearance on First Take. within 30 seconds, the thread was moved.

Isn't Plaxico much more "Giants related" than Tony Romo? If the thread I made was moved so quickly, i dont quite understand how this one is here. i only ask so i dont make the same mistake again, hate having threads moved. how is this thread about romo and 5 ints more giants related than Plax on First Take being asked about his time with the Giants n Jets and how Plax may have to be retired?
    Good catch, that was my error, taken care of
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

+ Reply to Thread