+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stock Watch: Prince moves up

Stock Watch: Prince moves up

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/gia...rince-moves-up

Excerpt: "
    RB David Wilson –- He may be getting scarce touches on offense but he’s certainly making an impact as the kick returner. He had returns of 36, 48, 45, 53, 23 and 37 yards (the 48-yard return was brought back for holding) against the Eagles and has caught Tom Coughlin’s attention now.

WR Domenik Hixon –- Returning after missing a game due to concussion, Hixon had six receptions for 114 yards with Hakeem Nicks out. Eli Manning trusts Hixon and often throws his way to give the receiver a chance to make a play. Manning targeted Hixon 11 times, second only to Cruz’s 13 targets.

CB Prince Amukamara/S Stevie Brown –- In his first start, the Prince did a solid job. He had one knock down and helped hold Jeremy Maclin to just one catch. The Giants need the Prince to be big with so many injuries in the secondary.

Brown did a nice job starting in place of the injured Kenny Phillips. He had seven tackles, two for losses. Tyler Sash is back this week but Brown has earned a role." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Sometimes it takes people getting hurt or signed away to see what the Giants have as far as depth. What would have happened if Steve Smith never got hurt? would Cruz have been discovered?

Quote Originally Posted by Martyr View Post
    Sometimes it takes people getting hurt or signed away to see what the Giants have as far as depth. What would have happened if Steve Smith never got hurt? would Cruz have been discovered?
    Discovered, yes, but when ???
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Every time I look at Wilson's return yards I damn near swoon

# 80

Some very good play by our backups! Wilson running like that gets me happy though! If he works hard, learns the system and never gives up I can see him being our starting RB as early as next season..

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Some very good play by our backups! Wilson running like that gets me happy though! If he works hard, learns the system and never gives up I can see him being our starting RB as early as next season..
    Wilson will get there

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Wilson will get there
    Oh yeah, he surely will. He will slowly get more plays from TC. At least TC trusts him enough to give him touches on kickoffs so thats a start. Wilson gives me hope about our running game. Right now the running game makes me a sad panda.

Oh yeah, he surely will. He will slowly get more plays from TC. At least TC trusts him enough to give him touches on kickoffs so thats a start. Wilson gives me hope about our running game. Right now the running game makes me a sad panda.
    In the meantime, he will blaze a trail returning kickoffs and shrinking the field for Eli & Co.

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    In the meantime, he will blaze a trail returning kickoffs and shrinking the field for Eli & Co.
    Yeah, hopefully that's good enough. Our whole 37 yards for the whole game wouldn't even score a TD from there.. lol

Veteran
    I'm most looking forward to Wilson getting a short screen after a blitz.
    Getting 30+ yards with a whole team gunning for him. Imagine when it's
    only the seconday in his way.........

+ Reply to Thread