+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Henry Hynoski on Henry Hynoski

Henry Hynoski on Henry Hynoski

http://insidefootball.com/blog/archives/5251

Excerpt: "Giants’ fullback Henry Hynoski has a lot more in common with his father than you might think.

In addition to being his father’s namesake, Hynoski is fast becoming known in NFL circles as a conscientious, multifaceted fullback who not only clears running lanes for his running backs, but also is a threat to do damage with the ball in his hands, just as his father was for the Cleveland Browns, who this week face the Giants, during his brief career.

But that’s about where the similarities end, at least according to the elder Hynoski, a former 1975 sixth-round draft pick who saw his budding NFL career come to a premature end, thanks to a shoulder injury." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran
    That's really awesome that Jacobs called him and said he wanted Hyno to wear his #27.
    I never knew that.

Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    That's really awesome that Jacobs called him and said he wanted Hyno to wear his #27.
    I never knew that.
    I miss Jacobs
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

great read.....
    good to get the positive stuff on people. I hope the Hynocerous gets to score a TD at some point this season.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    great read.....
    good to get the positive stuff on people. I hope the Hynocerous gets to score a TD at some point this season.
    That would be great

Jacobs is a really class guy who was a true GIANT player

Miss Jacobs, but don't miss the disappointment of his running the last few years. The guy is a great person and did a lot for our team. That being say, Hynoski is a beast. He blows up defenders, has great hands out of the backfield and totally needs a TD catch/run this year! I never knew Jacobs asked him to wear #27 either!

gotta love the Hynoceraus

I'm just not seeing those clear running lanes....

+ Reply to Thread