+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: David Diehl returns but Giants' practice without two starting linemen

David Diehl returns but Giants' practice without two starting linemen

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...l#incart_river

Excerpt: "Right tackle David Diehl was back on the practice field today, taking a limited number of reps, for the first time since spraining his MCL against the Buccaneers.

But the Giants still worked without two starting offensive linemen: center David Baas (hand) and right guard Chris Snee (hip). While practice was open to the media, Baas watched position drills from the side with his right arm taped up, while Snee stayed inside working out.

Baas has a swollen hand but declined to say when it happened. He said he'll practice Thursday and is "not worried" about playing this week against the Browns. The goal today was to minimize the swelling, which he says "tends to go a lot of different places," resulting in his entire arm being taped up." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Welcome back Diehl, feel free to pick up right where you left off....

Getting Eli and our RBs killed.

oh God nooooooo.......seriously though I really want DD to do good but he just can't do it anymore for a full game imho.....I hope TC makes the right decision about what do do with DD.

TC put Bradshaw right back in there when he got healthy. He'll probably do the same with Diehl. I hope I am wrong.

I'm sure Diehl was just filling in for the injured players and will be depth for the Cleveland game...I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    TC put Bradshaw right back in there when he got healthy. He'll probably do the same with Diehl. I hope I am wrong.
    no offense I hope your wrong too...

Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    Should Baas and Snee not be able to go, what choices do we really have? Sit Diehl and put Petrus and Cordle in? If so, where? Cordle at center probably, Petrus???
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Welcome back Diehl, feel free to pick up right where you left off....

Getting Eli and our RBs killed.
    sorry but he desreves respect....
    so shut up....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

All-Pro
    Baas said the swelling moves around at dif places on his arm?? Thats odd. Doesnt sound like an isolated joint injury??
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

DD might play LG and Boothe C if Baas can't go. Even if Baas can go, some derpy snaps make me wonder. Losing ball control is the one way to be introduced to the bench...

+ Reply to Thread