I'm thinking Cordle, but really it's a toss-up from the fan's perspective, since we haven't seen much of either in action since the preseason...
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
TR has a 3.5 ypc and 55 ypg.
Weeden is a little over 50% completion 7 picks and 3 TDs with a rating of about 60.
If the Giants dont win this game thery have serious issues....
"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch
You have to wonder, they could just swap Baas and Boothe then slide Diehl in if Snee can't go....