+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    You have to wonder, they could just swap Baas and Boothe then slide Diehl in if Snee can't go....
    True, if Baas' only deficit is handling the ball.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    sorry but he desreves respect....so shut up....
    I showed my respect by welcoming him back.

All-Pro
    Most will respect him for being Giant, but he has not played well for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Should Baas and Snee not be able to go, what choices do we really have? Sit Diehl and put Petrus and Cordle in? If so, where? Cordle at center probably, Petrus???
    In that scenario(Baas and Snee out), maybe they put Boothe at center? Cordle at RG? Petrus at LG?

Or do they leave Boothe at LG, and like you said plug Cordle in at C and Petrus at RG?

Do they dare put Diehl in at either guard position in that case?
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Most will respect him for being Giant, but he has not played well for a while now.
    exactly.....it happens to many players. Their abilities fall off at some point. No reason to say the guy sucks or he's a bum or whatever.
    There are many ways to say things. Deihl deserves respect IMO.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I showed my respect by welcoming him back.
    then you disrespected him....I think he doesnt deserve that. From a fan's perspective its a bush league comment....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    In that scenario(Baas and Snee out), maybe they put Boothe at center? Cordle at RG? Petrus at LG?

Or do they leave Boothe at LG, and like you said plug Cordle in at C and Petrus at RG?

Do they dare put Diehl in at either guard position in that case?
    My guess earlier in the thread if Baas and Snee are out was Diehl LG, Boothe C, Cordle RG. If only Baas is out, just put Snee back in his RG position and Cordle at LG. If only Snee is out, Boothe plays C and Cordle LG.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    There are many ways to say things.
    Correct, there are. Which is why instead of calling Diehl out for being the **** tackle he is, I phrased it as to show his effect on other players.

Further, there are many better ways to get your disapproval across to other people than "so shut up...".

YIPEEEEEE....the most prolific turnstile on the Giants OL is coming back? Peachy!
    The most important date missing from Diehl's NFL resume' is "RETIRED 2010"

There was another thread with Vacchiano (or however you spell his name) saying that Snee and Baas are both back...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.