+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: David Diehl returns but Giants' practice without two starting linemen

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Correct, there are. Which is why instead of calling Diehl out for being the **** tackle he is, I phrased it as to show his effect on other players.

Further, there are many better ways to get your disapproval across to other people than "so shut up...".
    you are correct.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    YIPEEEEEE....the most prolific turnstile on the Giants OL is coming back? Peachy!
    The most important date missing from Diehl's NFL resume' is "RETIRED 2010"
    another who lacks respect for a good Giants player who has given his 100% all the time...
    nice....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I like Diehl on the team but just not as a starter. We're getting good play out of our tackles currently and I'd hate to see that messed with.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    another who lacks respect for a good Giants player who has given his 100% all the time...
    nice....
    Hey...it's like i told my daughter when I said her painting of me sucked...."I criticize for only one reason......I appreciate what you've done and I love you"!

I'm KIDDING....I would never say my daughter's painting of me sucked! But the sentiment in reference to Diehl is true. I love what the guy has been as a Giant, but it's clear that he's not the same player anymore....we all get old, it's a sad fact of life.

Next year we need to address the basics in the draft and FA, the DLine and Oline.

biz as usual ... haha and fans cheering for Diehl's injury still ... he's been here awhile and Eli hasnt missed a game DUH ! ... these fair weather / bandwagon fans are worse than ever

direct product of winning the Super Bowl ... you get the no nothing leftover any bandwagon fans ... pffftt
    Apologize to Melo 5

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Welcome back Diehl, feel free to pick up right where you left off....

Getting Eli and our RBs killed.
    Haha, that is sooooo wrong!!! Seriously, he should be riding pine. Of course he will come back and start because team philosophy is that no one loses their job to injury. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    biz as usual ... haha and fans cheering for Diehl's injury still ... he's been here awhile and Eli hasnt missed a game DUH ! ... these fair weather / bandwagon fans are worse than ever

direct product of winning the Super Bowl ... you get the no nothing leftover any bandwagon fans ... pffftt
    Personally, I would never cheer after any player in the NFL gets hurt. That is downright sick. I don't have a real problem with bandwagon fans. They just come with constant winning. Yeah, some of their takes are pretty damn stupid, but they are what they are.

With the OLine seeming to have improved a little, I think they will ease him back in so that's he's 100 % healthy when he takes the field.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

+ Reply to Thread