+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cleveland will bring their A game

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    the intensity part will be huge. The Giants coming off a div loss to the Eagles should want to prove a point. if they dont come out fired up and focused then they have big issues.
    thats exactly what I'm thinking....but something tells me we bring it to them, but I just don't think it will be a blowout like the Carolina game

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    thats exactly what I'm thinking....but something tells me we bring it to them, but I just don't think it will be a blowout like the Carolina game
    I think the get the rookie QB to throw alot of quick short stuff and a healthy dose of Trent Richardson. Giants need to play a clean solid game.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

That sounds so funny to me when people say "bring it"....bring what? what does that mean?...lol...anyway scrub match....let them "bring" their A game...we'll bring our W game...

Screw the Browns 0-4 record. I've seen too many Giants games to ever think a game is going to be a walk in the park, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Screw the Browns 0-4 record. I've seen too many Giants games to ever think a game is going to be a walk in the park, lol.
    this right here

at this point lets just hope for a fun and good game. what good is anything if we cant beat the eagles. for me honestly its yea yea a couple superbowls.. ok can we just beat the eagles? i wouldn care if we lost every game till the last game if I knew we beat them. embarrass therm

Quote Originally Posted by embeshAtYa View Post
    at this point lets just hope for a fun and good game. what good is anything if we cant beat the eagles. for me honestly its yea yea a couple superbowls.. ok can we just beat the eagles? i wouldn care if we lost every game till the last game if I knew we beat them. embarrass therm
    lol honestly....I'd be more than fine with them sweeping us every single season if it means we win a championship every 4 years meanwhile they're still ringless

I'm with G420 I think the Giants learned their lesson from last year and will beat teams that they should and beat them soundly I know we have to worry about them but they also have to worry about us too.

The Browns won't have Cribbs who got KOed in Baltimore. The Giants defense just needs to really focus on containing Trent Richardson from breaking out. Weeden is not the answer for the Browns. For the Giants offense, they need to make sure not to give turnovers to the Browns. The Browns defense does have some merit.

Any given Sunday....only have to look at the Seattle game last year.

+ Reply to Thread