+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cleveland will bring their A game

Banned
    Any NFL team is capable of jumping up and biting you

Bench Player
    On paper, this can be an easy game to look past for the Giants as the 49'ER game looms..Remember what happened the last time they played Cleveland, and played one of their worst games of that 08 season..Josh Cribbs today says he will be back for this game, and with Joe Haden being out, they may be without their hard hitting safety T.J. Ward who just had thumb surgery..The Browns will be thin as well at the WR position only having 3 WR apparently active for this game..What I seen from this year from Cleveland, they play tough teams tough, and mediocre teams not so tough..The Giants cant play down to the level of this team, or they could be in for back to back disappointing losses in consecutive weeks heading into the Niner game..

They have a good defended and were a few dropped passes away trim 2-2

Quote Originally Posted by BlueReign View Post
    can't argue with that...wouldn't know how

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
    can't argue with that...wouldn't know how
    Lmao

Weeden's been dumping the ball off short like a lot of rookie quarterbacks tend to do. If Richardson is on the receiving end of these we need to keep him contained because once he's in the open it's a first down waiting to happen.

When we beat a team they did not bring their a game but when we lose they did. Genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Fharcyde View Post
    Weeden's been dumping the ball off short like a lot of rookie quarterbacks tend to do. If Richardson is on the receiving end of these we need to keep him contained because once he's in the open it's a first down waiting to happen.
    ehhh.....his comp % is still only slightly about 50% so he isnt making that many completions. Short or not,
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by BlueReign View Post
    i think he means.

they have good defenders and were a few dropped passes from 2-2
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Thanks Tom Coughlin.

+ Reply to Thread