+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Giants' Rueben Randle bushes aside work ethic concerns

Giants' Rueben Randle bushes aside work ethic concerns

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...l#incart_river

Excerpt: "Rueben Randle knows what Chris Collinsworth said about him in Sunday night's NBC broadcast. He is aware Collinsworth questioned his work ethic on national television -- a few of his Twitter followers made sure of that.

But he wasn't aware that Victor Cruz did the same in a New York Post report published today. In the article, Cruz questioned the rookie wide receiver's attitude and professionalism.

"I don’t know anything about it so I'm not sure what Victor has said," Randle said this afternoon. "It's my first time hearing about it."

Randle, a second-round pick, said coaches haven't asked him to pick up the effort, but to "play faster" and study both film and the playbook more." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

This could turn into a huge mess..

“I never try to be something I'm not,”

Eli Manning

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    nah.....only in the media
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Probably not. This stuff makes a big splash out here but not so much in the locker room
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Fight club! Go!

Eli Manning

Fight club! Go!
    LOL I think players have a way of getting a point across without drawing swords.

He acknowledges the coaches have told him to practice (play) "faster." Could that explain his taking 27 snaps in the Panther's game with one catch?
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 10-03-2012 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    LOL I think players have a way of getting a point across without drawing swords.

He acknowledges the coaches have told him to practice (play) "faster." Could that explain his taking 27 snaps in the Panther's game without a target?
    Yeah, I'm sure it's not him being a lazy bum, he's in shape and working the game speed just isn't there yet it seems. He might not of been open all 27 of those snaps, mind you some were running plays too I'm sure. I think he will be fine the harder he practices and the more snaps he gets. Maybe it will all come together this game with Barden and Nicks probably out.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 10-03-2012 at 05:29 PM.

Eli Manning

Yeah, I'm sure it's not him being a lazy bum, he's in shape and working the game speed just isn't there yet it seems. He might not of been open all 27 of those snaps, mind you some were running plays too I'm sure. I think he will be fine the harder he practices and the more snaps he gets. Maybe it will all come together this game with Barden and Nicks probably out.
    It will be a huge opportunity for him to step into the # 3 role.

hopefully he can get a few catches under his belt to gain some most likely needed confindence. He will be single up anytime he is in.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I'm confident in all the WR's on this roster. As long as they run the routes they are suppose to, give 100%, catch the balls and help Eli with checkdowns when under pressure we should be fine! Of course we will miss Nicks but I feel we can do well without them as long as the recievers step up!

Eli Manning

+ Reply to Thread