+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Giants' Rueben Randle bushes aside work ethic concerns

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Back to Randle, I hope this is just the media stirring things up.
    He is going to have a golden opportunity on Sunday's game. We'll see what he does with the chances he gets.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

All-Pro
    No doubt. It's right there for he taking.

Exactly right... This will be a great opportunity to show evryone just why we drafted him in the second round. When I watched him get drafted, I immediately thought about Amani Toomer and how he took a little time to get used to the NFL game, But when he did, Oh Boy!!!

pretty funny i was super against this pick when we made it.. The guy never did nothing at LSU, and just seemed like another guy to me.. Sure he didn't have any really great QB play, but when ur supposed to be very good, u just find ways to be more involved.. I was extremely worried about this pick, and this dosen't make me feel any better about it..

Of course, he could end up being a stud, but my worries about the pick are enhanced with this story breaking...

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure it's not him being a lazy bum, he's in shape and working the game speed just isn't there yet it seems. He might not of been open all 27 of those snaps, mind you some were running plays too I'm sure. I think he will be fine the harder he practices and the more snaps he gets. Maybe it will all come together this game with Barden and Nicks probably out.
    Obviously, if the coaches tell you to step it into high gear during practice, he is tippy toeing while expecting to play and grow. Duh, he is an idiot just like MM was during his tenure here. Cruz is giving him a heads-up and hopefully he takes it all to heart and does so.

Otherwise, be gone, next man up!!!!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

much ado about nothing...
    the kid will be fine and start to contribute come Sunday.
    'Heck he already has. He is returning punts. TC trusts him.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    It will be a huge opportunity for him, let's hope he's up to the challenge
    Rarely do you get to respond on the field to criticism so quickly.. Looking for good things from him on Sunday. go Blue!!
    No one remembers who came in second.

I live in the south and got to watch a lot of LSU games, he can play ball. Going from the system in college that LSU ran to what the Giants run is like doing basic addition and jumping to quantum physics. Also, next to the qb position wr is the toughest transition to make. He may be tip toeing around but I don't think it has anything to do with him being lazy, I think he is just so used to being able to rely on his ability alone.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Randle, a second-round pick, said coaches haven't asked him to pick up the effort, but to "play faster" and study both film and the playbook more."
    They didn't ask me not to come back to the training facility ... only that I was fired.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    much ado about nothing...
    the kid will be fine and start to contribute come Sunday.
    'Heck he already has. He is returning punts. TC trusts him.....
    Where there's smoke there is usually fire. And that's what scares me.

+ Reply to Thread