+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Giants' Tyler Sash returns to practice after four game suspension

  1. #11
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,588
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I wish I knew whether Canty was going to return from PUP or go to IR.
    Something fishy going on with him. I would not be surprised if he doesn't suit up this year.

  2. #12
    All-Pro Captain Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alexandria, Va
    Posts
    10,006
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    nope....aint happening...

    tryon maybe
    Good point!

  3. #13
    All-Pro tonyt830's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Greenbrier, TN
    Posts
    7,627
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    wonder who will be let go
    How long do the Giants have to make the roster move to get down to 53, now that Sash is officially back. I have not seen any articles mentioning a roster move or deadline.

    I wonder if Petrus is the one to be cut. Tryon is good on special teams and occasionally in sub packages, and I would say that he would be gone, if not for our secondary being so banged up.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

  4. #14
    All-Pro tonyt830's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Greenbrier, TN
    Posts
    7,627
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I wish I knew whether Canty was going to return from PUP or go to IR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Something fishy going on with him. I would not be surprised if he doesn't suit up this year.
    Yeah I have not read anything recently regarding how well Canty is progressing or if he has had any set backs.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    How long do the Giants have to make the roster move to get down to 53, now that Sash is officially back. I have not seen any articles mentioning a roster move or deadline.

    I wonder if Petrus is the one to be cut. Tryon is good on special teams and occasionally in sub packages, and I would say that he would be gone, if not for our secondary being so banged up.
    I think i saw in one of the new clips that they had till 4pm today to make a roster move to add him
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Is this really big news? I think Brown and Hill might be better prospects.
    the extra body right now that knows the system is helpful

  7. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cliffside Park, NJ
    Posts
    4,634
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    Yeah I have not read anything recently regarding how well Canty is progressing or if he has had any set backs.
    There were tweets from some of the Giants beat reporters stating that Canty is running well and should be ready for week 7 when he is eligible to return.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

  8. #18
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    25,853
    just read they have till Saturday to make a roster move to 53....

    in the Bergen Record
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  9. #19
    All-Pro tonyt830's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Greenbrier, TN
    Posts
    7,627
    Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    There were tweets from some of the Giants beat reporters stating that Canty is running well and should be ready for week 7 when he is eligible to return.
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    just read they have till Saturday to make a roster move to 53....

    in the Bergen Record
    Thank you both for the info.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts