+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

Antrel Rolle interview (transcript)

I just joined the forums today, am a die hard Giants fans and manage a Giants blog of my own. I'm not here to spam my site or force you to read poorly written articles (which is what spam posts usually are). We were fortunate to have the opportunity to interview Antrel Rolle and have posted the transcript on the link below. Enjoy!

http://www.giants360.com/2012/10/02/...rd-debit-card/

All-Pro
    thnx
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Rolle has grown up a bit. After it was pointed out that the Eagles started picking up chunks of yardage after Brown came in, Rolle pointed out that it was a total breakdown. I think in the past he would've definitely pointed out individuals. Wisdom truly does come with age.

Welcome to the boards...no spam!

And he didn't say anything stupid about the Redskins, like last year's, "We beat them 99 out of a 100."

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    Welcome to the boards...no spam!
    Thanks, and I understand that's not my style. I will only create a thread if I have something unique, different, or ground breaking. Just like I wouldn't want people linking to their blogs to share their game recaps, I won't make those post on other blogs/forums. I'll be trying to make some additional posts on here and contributing as much as I can, this is a great forum that I've been an active reader of for many years, but now I can contribute