+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Ok, Ok ,Ok, I give up. Ya got me.

Time to shift gears then?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Time to shift gears then?
    See Ro, you are not washed up like some fans thought. You are on your game.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

See Ro, you are not washed up like some fans thought. You are on your game.
    We geezers have our way
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

And here I always thought when everyone was saying Eli was clutch, it meant they were grabbing at their chest and heart when he throws.

Port St. Lucie, FL (originally from Avenel, NJ)
    I am so tired of members saying Clutch this and Clutch that. As far as I am concerned, Clutch is a term used for winning. We DO not win every game, We do not have the best running numbers, We do not have the Highest passing numbers, and we certainly do NOT play Clutch on Defense. The only thing that is clutch around the Giants is the FANS.

That is my take on the word "CLUTCH". Eli isnt, Tynes isnt, Defense isnt. Together Maybe we can make one entire CLUTCH, But not separate.

NOBODY wins every game........ask the Patriots.

And if you can honestly say Eli isn't clutch, you ought to have that dermabrasion surgery on your tattoo.

I am so tired of members saying Clutch this and Clutch that. As far as I am concerned, Clutch is a term used for winning. We DO not win every game, We do not have the best running numbers, We do not have the Highest passing numbers, and we certainly do NOT play Clutch on Defense. The only thing that is clutch around the Giants is the FANS.

That is my take on the word "CLUTCH". Eli isnt, Tynes isnt, Defense isnt. Together Maybe we can make one entire CLUTCH, But not separate.
    The Giants depend on Eli...he is their CRUTCH...

Eli can't pull the rabbit out of his hat one time and all of a sudden he's not clutch? Most ridiculous thing I've ever read!
    You say Eli isn't clutch, but his stats ,NFL records for 4th QTR comebacks....2 of the most important ones coming in 2 SB wins, says you're wrong.